|NINETEEN|

"What do you mean by I won't understand? You haven't even told me anything!"

Jungkook yelled as he yanked Yoongi to his feet. Yoongi didn't say anything, but stare at the ground.

"Do you know what she went through? She went through a lot because of that stupid Alice Wang! Alice never stopped harassing her through social media and real life! If none of BTS or the D.A.M.N girls are there to support her and protect her. She would have developed traumatic emotional issues!"

Jungkook stared into Yoongi's eyes furiously and continued yelling.

"And you are missing! Do you know how much she cares about people around her? Especially you?"

Yoongi remained silent as Jungkook continued to shout.

"She has been asking me what's wrong with you every single day. You want to know why? Because you are being a brainless jerk! You ignore her everyday. You avoid her and the rest of BTS as well! What do you have to say about that huh?!"

Yoongi clenched his fist and looked up into Jungkook's eyes.

"That's exactly why you don't know anything! You don't know how much she means to me. If I don't care about her, I would've hang out with her everyday to make things worst!"

Jungkook raised his voice and yelled, "Then tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Yoongi stared at him as Jungkook glared back.

Yoongi nodded and sighed, "I will tell you everything... But first let's go to the nurse office. You need to get your hand wrapped up, and I need to get an ice pack."

Jungkook nodded and sighed as he dangled his arm over Yoongi's shoulders.

They walked to the nurse office in silence. After they arrived at the nurse office, the nurse gave Yoongi a bag of ice and gave Jungkook a bandage for his hand.

"You two hang tight. I'll be right back." The school nurse said as he walked out of his office.

Yoongi stared at the younger one and sighed, "Jungkook, what I have been experiencing is horrible... Are you sure you want to know everything?"

Jungkook nodded and stared at the older one.

"It all happened one month ago... when Nayeon told me about the incident that Alice dragged Jiyeon away because she's jealous of her... She told me that I need to be careful about my actions."

"That the night you went out with her and that's the same night that I decided to avoid her... Just to keep her safe."

Jungkook looked at him and said, "I was following Jiyeon that day... I was scared that Alice would do something bad to her."

Yoongi nodded and sighed.

"Then from that day and on, Alice has been texting me messages threatening me that she'll hurt Jiyeon."

Yoongi showed Jungkook his phone and sighed as Jungkook gasped at the messages.

"She can get into trouble for this! Why don't you tell her off?"

Yoongi shook his head and said, "Just scroll through it..."

August 28.
"Sup, Yoongi is Alice here! I finally got your phone number. Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything much. Just informing you that I will be spamming your inbox everyday from now on and yeah... Enjoy your life while you can."

September 1.

"I'm pretty sure you've heard about what I did to Jiyeon earlier last week, I wonder what you can do to protect her from me."

September 4.
"Why don't you just give up on her and come to me instead before something bad happens."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and scrunched his nose. He passed the phone back to Yoongi and Yoongi sighed, "I don't know what to do other than avoiding her... Do you think you have a better idea if you were in this state?"

Jungkook shook his head and said nothing else. A few minutes later, the school nurse came back and examined their wound.

"Alright, you guys may leave."

The two nodded and walked out together.

Jungkook turned around and faced Yoongi as he said, " Hyung, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have punched you earlier without knowing anything..."

Yoongi gave him a reassuring smile and said, "It's okay.... You didn't know about it..."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Well, I'll be off to Jimin, Hoseok, and Jiyeon. They are waiting for me in the dance practice room."

Yoongi nodded as he watched Jungkook walk off. Jungkook stopped abruptly and turned around.

"Oh! Hyung! Don't worry about Jiyeon anymore. I'll take care of her because I'm going to ask her out right after the exams. Just apologize to her for being an ass. I'll see you around."

Yoongi nodded and sighed as Jungkook walked away.

He took his phone out and texted someone.

September 28.

Yoongi: "I need to talk to you. You mind coming out to the café and meet me there?"

Annoying piece of crap: "Sure, once I finish studying with Namjoon."

Yoongi: "Alright, text me when you're done. I'll go pick you up."

Annoying piece of crap: "Got it. Now stop texting me before I get annoyed."

Yoongi: "..."

Yoongi slipped his phone back into his pocket and walked on.

I guess I'll just wait for her then.