|TWENTY-THREE|

Alice threw her phone across the room as she stud up and yelled, "Ugh!!!! What did that dickhead say? Fight him? Why would I fight him? I love him so much I could kill anyone for him."

Jiyoung stud up and sighed, "I guess you just have to come up with a new plan..."

Amber rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Since when was her plan good? She always fails at what she tries to do."

Alice shot an death glare at her as she glare back.

"What I'm saying the truth. You fucked up on literally every single plan of yours."

Alice sat back down on her bed and sighed, "I can't give up yet. There's still hope. If he wants to fight, then fine. We fight with him. Hyun-a, call Jay. Tell him that we are going to speed the plan up."

Hyun-a nodded and walked out to the balcony. She dialed the number and called him. She put it on speakerphone as she sucked on her lollipop.

Hyun-a: "Hey, Jay~~~"

Jay: "Sup babe, wanna hang out tonight?"

Hyun-a: "Um... no.. but I do have a to tell you something important..."

Jay: "What is it babe?"

Hyun-a : "Our plan to abduct Jiyeon is going to speed up a little bit... Is that okay for you and your gang?"

Jay: "Yeah, we are already prepared. We even prepared her a room that will destroy her soul once she steps into it."

Hyun-a: "Alright~~ Let's hang out tomorrow then?"

Jay: "Sure, I will bring the toys."

Hyun-a: "Awww~~~ Aren't you sweet. You know that I like to play with those things. Did you get new ones? Cause I'm kinda sick of the size of it."

Jay: "Of course, I bought new editions. It's pretty cool, you wanna try it tomorrow?"

Hyun-a: "Sure~~~ Well, I have to go to bed now babe~~ See you tomorrow~~"

Jay: "Alright babe, have a sweet dream about me~~"

Hyun-a: "Of course~~~"

She hangs up the phone and walked back into her dorm. She smiled at the three girls and said, "All done~~~"

Alice nodded approvingly and said, "Now we just need to wait for the perfect time."

They thought their plan was perfect, but they didn't know that someone was out there in the shadows. Listening to their conversation.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

"Nayeon, can you open the door for me?" Dahyun asked as she rebalancing herself as Jiyeon was slipping down.

Nayeon nodded and opened the door for Dahyun. Dahyun carried Jiyeon across the room and laid her down on her bed since Jiyeon's bed is currently occupied by Minji.

She tucked Jiyeon into her bed as she climbed up to Minji's bed.

"Nayeon, do you mind turning the light off for tonight?"

Nayeon stood up and walked to the light switch. She flicked the lights off and walked back to her bed.

"Goodnight, Dahyun."

"Goodnight, Nayeon."

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

While everyone is asleep, Jungkook is still on his phone looking at the pictures of him and Jiyeon. He giggled as he scrolled through his gallery.

Hehe~~~ She's so cute in this picture~~~ She's got a small piece of rice on her nose and she didn't realize it~~ So cute~~

Above him, Taehyung tossed and turned restlessly as Jungkook giggled quietly.

"Ya, Jungkook, can you stop giggling? I'm trying to sleep here."

Jungkook turned his phone off and said in a whispering voice, "Ah, sorry."

Jungkook laid back down and stared blankly at the bed above him. He tossed and turned as his mind failed to stop thinking. He sat up vertically on his bed and said with determination, "Taehyung, I'm going to ask Jiyeon out."

"Then go ask her out."

He laid back down and said, "I know, but I don't know when's the best time."

"Well, the exam week is coming. Why don't you wait until we all finish our exams? I think that's the perfect time for it."

Jungkook smiled as he closed his eyes. "Alright, thanks hyung."

"You're welcome Kookie, now shut up before I throw you out of the door."

"Okay..."

A/N: Sorry for the short update, I had been busy with School lately... Enjoy this chapter~~~