Chapter 5

Jimin's POV

Fine, Yes! I like Soohyun, And Im starting to get Jealous. If I could just steal Soohyun on Jungkook, But I cant.. He's my bestfriend for 4 years, and Im already treating him like my brother. But.. I got to do something.. Or maybe no... Ugh stop thinking about it Park Jimin, forget about Soohyun, Forget about them, It'll be fine.

But I have a nice plan.. To make Jungkook and Soohyun fight, Then I could get her from Jungkook! I called Mina on my phone and told her to make out with Jungkook, I would pay her how much she Liked, She agreed. Now, Im just going to Soohyun's place. If your confused where did I got her location, I saw it on her infos at school.

(AT SOOHYUN'S HOUSE)

Now Im starting to be nervous..

"Tok-tok" I knocked on her door, she immedietly opened it and greeted me.

"Uh.. Annyeonghaseyo Park Jimin Oppa!"

"Well, You  dont need to be that formal.." I chuckled. "Hihi Come in Oppa." Yeah, Continue calling me Oppa.

When I entered her house, she let me sit on the couch and gave me a drink. There was a silence... "I see that Jungkook is not around," I broke the silence. "Yeah, He told me that his mother needed him." Nice lie Jungkook-ah. "Oh, Anyways.. Can I see your room?" I asked awkwardly.. "Uhh sure." She let me enter the room, And Her room smelled like Jungkook's scent, Woah.

"Soohyun?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask?"

"Yeah Sure."

"Are you and Jungkook in a.. Relationship?" I went closer to her.

"Me? Jungkook? No... Were just f-friends....."

"I see.." I clipped her hair in her ear, and stared at her eyes.. I cant believe she's beautiful from the top to the bottom. I stared at her eyes, to her nose, then to her lips. I went nearer and nearer until I kissed her. She was slowly kissing me back, then I pushed her into the bed, and went on top of her. Mission complete Jimin!

(Im not gonna continue the story... Its for the sake of their privacy, haha😂 - Author-nim)

-----

Omo, Kinda cool right? Lol jk.
VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY REQUIRED XD.

Feel my sarangs!

xoxo,

GotTheJams