Chapter 6

Soohyun's POV

I woke up naked.. What just happened?!? Oh yeah, I was having fun with Jimin. The time is still 1:17 in the midnight. Then someone knocked on the door, I immedietly wore my pjs and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Jungkook. The hell?!? He smelled like alcohol, He have marks on his neck, His shirt unbuttoned. Did he lied at me?! He said his mother need her, But I guess he's also having fun with another girl, Ugh!

"Baby I want moreeeeee!" he shouted.

"THE F, JUNGKOOK?!?" I slapped him. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! YOU LIED?!? UGH!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE, SUCH A PLAYBOY! I WISH IT WAS JIMIN WHO CAME INTO MY LIFE, NOT YOU!!" I scolded him and slapped him again and again.

"Im sorry Jagi..." I guess he's not drunk anymore because of the slaps. "Im sorry, I wont do it again."

"Ugh, Just go to my room right now and sleep!" I sighed.

(AFTER A MINUTE)

"Yah Jagiya!!! Why is the bed kinda wet?! Why does it smell like Jimin hyung?!?" Okay, My turn to be scolded.

"Does it smell like Jimin?!" I made an excuse.

"HELL YEAH!! LET ME GUESS, YOUR ALSO HAVING FUN WITH JIMIN WHILE IM GONE?! THAT SHORT JERK, I'LL KILL HIM!"

"Yah Jungkook-ah!! Stob it!"

"Ugh, I cant belive it. I think Jimin planned this!"

"JUST SLEEP!!!!" I shouted.

He stayed quiet and lied down at the bed, He was fast asleep. What a cutie, Even though he did that, I still love him. I dont know why..

(THE NEXT MORNING, AT SCHOOL)

I went to school.. Alone.. *Sigh*

When I was at the gate of our school, I saw Jungkook with another girl. She's kinda pretty, prettier than me. I sighed, Jungkook-ah, If your going with that girl, Im going with Jimin. I dont care about you anymore.

Im finding Jimin right now.. I roomed around the school, and finally I saw him at the basketball court. He's playing Basketball, I didn't know Jinin has the Jams to play basketball even though He's short.

"JIMIN OPPA!" I called him. He faced me and smiled. "Hey Baby," He put his arms around my neck and we went into the canteen. While at the canteen, I think Jungkook was staring at us.. "Uhh Jimin Oppa," I called him. "YAH!" I heard a familiar voice, Jungkook?!?

Jimin immedietly wrap his arms into my waist and put his chin into my left shoulders, I can feel him smirking. "Yah Jagiya! How could you call Jimin 'Oppa' and not me, Wae?!" Jimin laughed and said, "I think she loves me better than you" he smirked. I then remembered what I said last night at Jungkook. 'I WISH JIMIN CAME INTO MY LIFE, AND NOT YOU'.. I think I hurted Jungkook thats why he left me. Im Sorry Jungkook my baby.....

-----

Nice scene!
Sorry for another short chapter ;-;
VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY REQUIRED XD.

Feel my sarangs!

xoxo,

GotTheJams