Chapter 40

Soohyun's POV

"Jungkook, who told you I'm deaf?!?" he started running and I chased after him.

FLASHBACK

"Soohyunnie, I just wanna tell you something. Even though you can't hear me anymore. I wanna tell you that I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have you. I won't leave you even if you became deaf. I love you baby!" then Jungkook started giving me kisses and then stuffs.

"If you are deaf, then you can't hear anything now? Like this?" he started banging things and making sounds like a fork sliding it on the window. He went downstairs and went back bringing a frying pan and and spatula, then he started playing it like it was a drum.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

Jungkook's POV

"Soohyunnie! I'm fucking sorry, I didn't fucking mean to fucking make some fucking noises because I fucking thought you fucking became fucking deaf— FUCK STOP FUCKING CHASING ME!" I cursed and cursed everytime I talk because who doesn't curse when your wife is fucking chasing you with a fucking knife!

"AHH JUNGKOOK STOP RUNNING!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!" She shouted behind me.

I kept running and, "KILL ME? I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME? HOW CAN YOU KILL ME?" I shouted back.

"AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME? OH YES I CAN KILL YOU!!"

"IM SORRY—HYUNG HELP ME!!!" I saw a man by the road.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"LAST NIGHT I MAKE NOISE THOUGHT WIFE DEAF BUT REALLY NOT THEN SHE MAD CHASING ME KNIFE HER!!" I explained everything but my tongue is hsjsiwudjsbdiwidieiw.

"What do you mean? I don't understand??" he asked.

Then I saw Soohyun coming.

"THAT!!!" I pointed her then hid at the bushes as fast as I can.

???'s POV

The boy quickly hid behind the bushes.

"HEY! YOU! DID YOU SEE A MAN RUNNING?!" the girl asked.

"Why?"

"WHAT 'WHY' ?? I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!"

"DON'T TELL HER HYUNG!!!" the voice from the bushes shouted.

"AHA!!!" the girl quickly ran through the bushes.

"BAAAAABBBBEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

After he screamed, everything went silent.

I wonder what happened.

I followed them through the bushes and saw the girl on top of the boy.

Wow..

I cleared my throath.

They both noticed me and quickly stood up.

---