Chapter 21

Jungkook's POV

*sighs for relief*

Okay.. They're going home.. Thankyou, now the atmosphere is very comfortable again.. Yeah, they're heading home. She never changed. Her face is like a food.

I wonder.. If.. She's really gonna eat Jimin hyung.

Soohyun's POV

Yay! We're going home~ we're going home~! Lalalala~!!!

I'm so excited to eat foodiesss!

Wait a minute— is Chimchim a food?

Erase erase. I'm not actually gonna eat him. If I'll eat him, he'll be gone.. right? I don't want him to be gone! Ahhhhh! It would tear my heart in pieces! Like a knife stabbing my chest! I'm imagining my life without Jimin right out. It's miserable! Ahhhh!

"Babe?" I went back to reality. Jimin called me.

"Uh yes?"

"We're home." he smiled.

Wait— did he said, Home?

"YAH FOOD!" I jump unto ny seat and accidentally banged my head on our car's roof. "Ow!"

Jimin just chuckled. Okay, he's killing me.

Okay enough! I went immedietly in the condo and—

"FOOD WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! COME TO MOMMA!!"

I went at the kitchen and opened the refrigarator.

"YESSHH! MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN WAITING TO BE COMPLETE!"

I got the moist chocolate cake and a glass of lemon, and put it on the table.. I bowed down unto the floor and—

"HALLELUYAH! PRAISE THE LORD! THANK YOU LORD FOR THE FOOD YOU GAVE US! THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSINGS! I PRAISE YOU OH HALLELUYAH!" I started bowing.

"Why are you praising the food, little girl eh?" then Jimin came.

Such a SHAME!

***

Jimin's POV

My friends texted me that there would be a party, and I forced Soohyun to come with me. But she insist. So I have no other choice, but to leave her in the condo.. Safe and Sound, all door locked.. Of course.

I rode on my car and went on my destination.

My brain cant stop thinking about what happened lately.

She was praising the food.

Aigoooo! Hahahaha! She's really a foodie, though.

"Tugs tugs tugs!!" I'm at the party right now. Ahh, my friends are dancing on the stage, drunk of course. While me? I'm at our table. I shoudn't be drunk. Soohyun told me not to drink. I don't want to disobey her. I love her very much—

"Hey boy."

A girl came.. Let me rephrase it.. A sexy girl came..

Wait.. Erase! She's not sexy! She looks like a slut! Soohyun's sexier!—

She sat on my lap. Then gave me a drink. "Drink that, darling." she said seductively.

She went near me, grabbed my necktie, and whispered something..

"See you on the stock room later.."

***