Chapter 37

Soohyun's POV

“I'm the new generation, Anpanman. I'm the new superhero, Anpanman.” I sang as I prepared the plates unto the table.

“Anpan Anpan Anpanman~” someone continued.

“Oh hello Jungkookie! Let's eat breakfast now.” I said as I took of my apron and sat beside him.

“I didn't thought you'd memorize the songs you heard yesterday so fast.” he said, eating.

“I didn't thought either. The lyrics just keep replaying in my mind.”

“So, what are you gonna do today?” he asked.

“I dont know. Maybe I'll practice the Anpanman—”

“Great!” he cutted me. “Since I'm not doing anything today, I'll help you.”

I nodded as I smiled widely. “Okay great idea, thanks!”

“My pleasure. Let's practice at the studio. I'll just change.” he went upstairs.

Jungkook bought a studio because... I don't know either lmao.

I started cleaning and also went upstairs.

“Soohyun?”

“Yes?” I answered.

“Wear this.” he said as he gave clothes; black cap, black mask, black jacket, and black shorts.

Are we going to a funeral or something?

“Um why would I wear this?” I asked confused.

“Just wear it.” he said.

I wore all of it and faced the mirror.

Woah I look like a celebrity hiding my identity.

“Shall we get going now?” Jungkook appeared, wearing all black too; black cap, black mask, black jacket, and black jeans.

Now I get it. Relationship goals.

We locked the house and we both wore black shoes. We took a taxi until we have arrived unto our destination.

~~~

Jungkook's POV

As we entered the studio, many greeted us.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeon,” one of the staffs said.

“Hello there~” Soohyun bowed and smiled.

“Aigooo you both have the same outfits, you two look cute together! Please invite me unto your wedding.” she laughed.

Soohyun blushed and awkwardly laugh back. I pinched her cheeks, she pouted.

“Okay I'm going now. Bye.” she bowed as she walked away.

We entered the dance room and connected my phone unto the speaker; playing Anpanman suddenly.

Soohyun started dancing in front of the big mirror. “Omg I can't stop dancing! Jungkook please stop the music!” she pouted as she continued dancing.

“Hmmm. I won't. I'll watch you dance for awhile.” I said as I went in front of her and sat on the floor.

“I wanna face-palm but I can't, wth.” she said.

I watched her as she dance. I swear she's good at dancing, probably better than me.

I changed the song into Gashina and she glared at me, “I said stop the musiiic!”

I just laughed at her cuteness.

As the chorus came, her gaze was focused on the mirror as she danced sexily.

I stared at her for awhile until the gun part of the Gashina came and she banged me using her gun-hands.

Then she laughed. I pouted.

---