Chapter 36

Unknown: hello there! ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Soohyun: um hi, hu r u

Unknown: oh I'm Taehyung( ˘ ³˘)♥

Soohyun: Hi Taehyung—familiar name.

Soohyun: what do u need anyway?

Taehyung: sorry about my friend earlier. He thought you were me(ღ˘ω˘ღ)

Soohyun: oh, that Baekhyun. So ur Taehyung he's talking to. Okok it's alright. No need to sorry.

Taehyung: ok so gtg thanks btw╮(╯▽╰)╭

Soohyun: np

I stood up from the sofa and turned on the television. “so boring boring shows, no fun.” I turned it off.

“I'll just go for a walk.” I went upstairs and changed into a comfortable one; white crop-top then jogging pants.

I went outside and wore my shoes, then started walking. Earphones plugged in.

I have walked through the whole village so I thought of eating because I'm so hungry. I went into the nearest convinience store.

I bought ramen and sat unto one of the convinience's seats. I then started eating when my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Sweetie it's me.” Jungkook said.

“Oh Hi Kookie!”

“Well where are you?”

“I'm at the convinience store eating. Are you home?”

“Yeah. And I was worried because you're not here. After eating, go home quickly ok?”

“Ne. Ily!”

“I love you too!” he then hang out.

I quickly ate all of the ramen and went outside to get home.

“Jungkook-ah, I'm homeee!” I shouted.

Then I saw him running downstairs. “Hello babyyy!” he kissed my forehead.

“How was your day with your cousin?” I asked.

“It's great. And btw, how did you get into the convinience store?”

“Oh well I was bored and the shows on tv are more boring so I took a walk and ended up eating cause I was hungry.”

“Okay.”

“By the way babe, this Baekhyun texted me and he thought I was that Taehyung and I was cofused but in the end he apologized and said everything was wrong send then afterwards this Taehyung texted me and apologized about his friend  and he chats like a kid and I think he's not a human.”

“Woah who's that Taehyung and Baekhyun?”

“Boi we just met. I don't even know their faces. Baekhyun might be in 20's while Taehyung is maybe 3 years old.”

“oh ok sorry.”

I laughed. “Today was really weird though.”

----