Chapter 44

Third Person's POV

5 years had passed, Soohyun lost her mind.

She became a bad girl.

She didn't let anyone show that she is weak.

But every night, she would cry to sleep.

She still haven't accepted Jungkook's death.

She always make out with other guys to forget him.

But she can't, no matter what.

Her parents was even disappointed, knowing that Soohyun became a fuckgirl. But they understand how much it hurts, losing their love.

---

"What did you say? Me? A bitch? Well you mess with the wrong person." Soohyun said, smirking at the girl.

She started slapping her, kicking her, pulling her hair, she abused her—for calling her a bitch.

She gets mad that easily.

Soohyun started cutting the girl's hair, then laughed evilly. She continued punching her stomach, till she coughs blood.

She doesn't stop, even if you beg, she won't. Not until she'd be satisfied on what she have done.

She loves it, seeing people hurt.

Just like how much she was hurt when Jungkook left him.

"Soohyun, stop that!" the victim's boyfriend shouted from afar.

"S-Stop, p-please. I'm so s-sorry.." the girl begged weakly, her body full of wounds.

"Hmm, that must be your boyfriend, if I'm not mistaken?" Soohyun smirked. She signalled her group, "Girls, finish her."

They evilly nodded and went near the victim, continuing the situation.

Soohyun went near the victim's man, smirking. "Hello there, mister." She touched his chest seductively. "What's your beautiful name?"

"S-Sehun."

"Sehun, eh?" She quickly crashed her lips into his, earning a reply from him.

"Do you still love your girlfriend? Look at her features, she's ugly now. She's useless. She's just gonna ruin your image. A handsome man with a useless girl?" Soohyun shook her head in disapproval.

Sehun looked at his wounded girlfriend, begging Soohyun's girls to stop.

He looked at his girl, pity. But then, he rolled his eyes in disgust.

"You're right. She's nothing compared to me." he said.

She smirked, "That's right." then Soohyun went back to her group. "Let's go now. We don't want to waste our precious time in here." then slowly, they left.

The victim was still on the ground, coughing blood. She looks like she was in a plane crash.

Sehun went near the girl.

"S-Sehun oppa, p-please help m-me..."

He rolled his eyes, throwing money unto his girl's body. It sticked into her skin, making the money bloody too.

"We're over."

---