Chapter 38

Unedited.

Third Person's POV

It was a beautiful morning. Jungkook woke up and stood up to brush his teeth. He then returned and stared at Soohyun's cute face.

She's a cute little angel even when she's sleeping. Jungkook thought.

Soohyun then suddenly yawned and, "saetyugfdftyhv deyfrfsryugg iywsfhyuir? Gracgryugddtijhh frgrrujvd.. Hwjwudiskhsha-jdidowwjdhhe! Hdkwjehjsiweu~~~" she said while her eyes still closed.

"What the heck are you saying?" Jungkook asked, confused.

Soohyun opened her right eye and saw Jungkook staring at her.

"Hel---*yawns* Hello!" she said then closed her eyes again.

"Good morning babygirl."

Soohyun choked. "Good morning what?"

He just stared at her.

She then cleared her throat. "so..."

"I already prepared breakfast babygir---"

"am I your daughter?" She stared at him inoccently.

"Stop acting inoccent even if you're not." he said, left eyebrow raised.

Soohyun bit her bottom lip, preventing not to laugh in front of his face.

Jungkook stood up and went into the door, "Stop biting that bottom lip of yours, I might kill you with pleasure." he said then went downstairs. His voice was full of lust.

Soohyun just shrugged then went into the bathroom to wash her face. She then followed downstairs and saw him sitting at the sofa, drinking coffee.

"Good morning daddy." she said as she goes into the table to eat breakfast.

Jungkook choked on his coffee as he heard Soohyun calling him daddy.

She chuckled. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. There was---the coffee was too cold---I mean I put a lot of sugar in my coffee and I choked because it was too sweet---yes." he nods.

---