Chapter 29

Soohyun's POV

Since I'm bored, I started singing and dancing to random musics.

Until the Gashina came, I danced like there was no tomorrow. I bended my back as curve as I can when I heared a crack. Shit.” I whispered.

I tried my best to stand up slowly, “Jungkook help meeeehhh pleajj.”

Until I successfully stood up, yaaaaaay!

I was about to continue dancing when Jungkook's phone created a sound, it means someone texted him. I saw him roll his eyes. He peeked at me then I quickly stretched, acting like I didn't saw him. Afterwards, he went back looking at his phone. Typing rather.

“I'll just take a shower Jagi,” he went upstairs.

Oh, he left his phone.

I took his phone and went to the messages.

“so it was Channie who was texting him? What does she want?” I whispered.

I clicked her name and saw their conversation.

@Channie : u busy tonight daddy?

@Kook_JJ : nah.

@Channie : wanna have fun daddy? ;)

@Kook_JJ : slut.

@Channie : shut up. I know you like it daddy ;)

@Kook_JJ : who you calling daddy?

@Channie : you, daddy ;)

@Kook_JJ : I ain't your daddy, and I will never be your daddy. Pft

@Channie : so.. Wanna fuck each other babe?

@Kook_JJ : ew, stop calling me 'daddy' and 'babe', you're so good on being disgusting. And never, I ain't gonna be with you. I love Soohyun, and Soohyun only. So stfu slut.

@Kook_JJ blocked @Channie on messages.

I smiled on how Jungkook acted. “Jagi, why are you holding my phone?” I saw Jungkook by the stairs, staring at me.

Fuck..

---

Minji's POV

I'm so full, awieeeeeeee.

I went back upstairs. I lay down and opened the Superstar BTS.

While I was playing, my eyes suddenly became heavy..

Until I found out that I fell asleep and the phone was still playing.

---

Jungkook's POV

“Jagi, why are you holding my phone?” I asked Soohyun, seeing her on the floor, holding my phone.

“Oh hello there oppa, you smell so good. I smell bad, such a shame. Shall I also take a shower? Okay.” she ran upstairs then locked the door.

That was weird?

I picked up my phone and me and Channie's conversation was the first thing that appeared.

She was reading our conversation?

I deleted our convo, then turned off my phone.

So.. How can I wear my clothes when Soohyun locked the door? I left my clothes in the bed, aish stupid me.

I just went into the laundry room and saw a bathrobe, I picked it up and wore it. Then I hang the bath towel in there.

I went at the kitchen and saw Soohyun's phone.

Gashina still playing but the volume is on silent.

Is Soohyun okay?

---