Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

"Oppa.. Can we do something? But not the 'it' ... Just something fun?"

I immedietly woke up and replied, "Sure, I have condoms." Why did I just answered? The fuck?!

"YAH, PERVERT! LATELY I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T ANSWER, WAAAAAAH PERVERT JUNGKOOK IS ACTIVATED!"

"Anyway, Are we still going to do something? Have fun?" I Asked. Jungkook-ah don't be such a Pervert!

"Yahh, Nevermind."

"Come on."

"Oppa, Next time."

"How about tonight?"

"Oppa, Please?" she pouted, Kyeopta.

"Fine baby," I get back to sleep.

"Oppa, Oppa, Oppa, Oppa, Oppa?!" She called me, I'm going to sleep Jagiya hahaha, Sorry for not listening to you.

"Nevermind again Oppa, I was at the mood lately to have fun but you didn't listen so dont mind, Goodnight!"

I quickly sat and pouted, "Jagiya, I wanna have fun right now.."

"Your too cute to handle, Fine Oppa."

That made me happy... I quickly took off her shirt, and also mine ;) and got on top of her, I was about to kiss her but she suddenly asked, "Oppa, The condom?" Oh yeah, I forgot to wear.. (the hell Jungkook😂 - Author-nim) I got on my condom and went back to the bed.

I saw her wrapping herself in a blanket, "Jagiya.. Prepare, My friend is coming in." "Okayy baby."

(My friend wrote this: )

The little guy went in Soohyun's body. Its so tiring but atleast its worth it. (Worth It? The hell?!?😂 - Author-nim)

Soohyun was moaning and calling my name, "Jungk-kook..."

"Oppa ugh~"

"Oppa fasterrrrrr"

"Opppppaaaaa~"

-----

Perverttttttt!😂
Sorry for another short chapter ;-;
VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY REQUIRED XD.
Feel my sarangs!

xoxo,

GotTheJams