Chapter 7

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Soohyun's been hanging up with Jinin everyday, Is she tired of me? Is it because of me making out with another girl? Wae...

Yes Jimin, you won.. You stole Soohyun from me, But I'm not letting you be with her anymore. Just watch, Shortie.

Jimin's POV

Soohyun is always hanging out with me since then. I think.... She's starting to like me ;)

Soohyun's POV

I don't like Jimin, I like Jungkook. If you're asking why I always hang out with Jimin, its because Jungkook is with another girl. I dont have other friends except Jimin, OMO ALSO MINJI!! WHERE IS SHE?!?

"SOOHYUN!" Someone called my name.

"MINJI?!?!"

"Omo Soohyun we dont hang out anymore like for years, Omo, Are you and Jungkook in a relationship?" she smirked.

"Uh, Us? No, were just friends."

"Aww, Jinjja? Maybe more than friends?" she winked. The heck is dis gurl?!

"Me and Jungkook dont hang out anymore. He's always with other girls, and Im sad for it. Last night, I have fun with Jimin, While he had fun with a girl."

"WHAAAAT?!? JUNGKOOK WITH A GIRL, AND YOU... WITH JIMIN?!?!"

"Shh... I just cant, Uhh I dont know.. Please dont tell anyone, Minji."

"Okay, I promise."

(AT HOUSE)

I was watching Kdrama when someone knocked on the door. I hurriedly went downstairs and so shock to see that it was..

Jungkook again... And as always, Drunk.

"Please baby, I want moreeeee!"

What a playboy! You want more eh?

"You want more?"

"Yes baby, I want moreeeeee"

"Then I'll give it to you then."

I locked the front door and grabbed him inside my room. I unbuttoned his shirt, and pushed him on the bed. Omo... His abs?!? The hell?!? Dont mind it, Soohyun, Focus on your plan! Get Jungkook back!!

I got on top of him and kissed him, he was kissing me back. He pushed me and his turn to be on top of me. He took off my pjs, Everything. Both of us were naked.

(PRIVACY😂✌)

(THE NEXT MORNING, SATURDAY)

I woke up and found Jungkook wrapping his arms in my waist. What a sweet playboy.... But I'm still naked, Were both still naked. I wore a bathrobe, and woke him up.

"Jungkook Oppa~"

He opened his right eye. "Morning Baby," He stood up and gave me a good morning kiss. I think he forgot about what happened last night.

Anyways, I took a shower and wore an oversized black T-shirt and ripped-style shorts. I got out and saw Jungkook cooking, Aww... Oppa saranghae~

I back-hug him, "Oppa~"

"Yes Baby?"

"Why do you always get drunk and make out with the girl?"

"Uh, Mianhae..."

"Oppa?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember what happened last night when you---" he cutted me, "Yes baby, And I wanna do it again," he winked. THE HELL?! Okay Fine atleast I got you now, Oppa.

He also asked me, "Baby, Why did you have fun with Jiminhyung?"

"Uh... I-i dont.. K-know..." I dont know what to answer. But I got an idea.. I'll make him jealoussss! "Uh, I guess... I like him?"

"WHAAAAT?!?!?"

Got ya, Oppa😏

-----

Omo😂
VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY REQUIRED XD.

Feel my sarangs!

xoxo,

GotTheJams