Alayna Van Allen vs Catherine Pierce

"I'm only gonna break-break your, break-break your heart!" Karoline sang loudly into her hair brush like it was a microphone starring at herself in the mirror. She was still in her pajama's and hadn't even began to get ready that morning as the last four songs on her playlist distracted her everything time she tried to start to brush her hair. "I'm only gonna break-break your, break-break your heart!"

A pounding at her bathroom door caught her attention and she immediately froze, sharing a wide eyed look with herself in the mirror. Finally she reach over to her phone and lowered the volume, slowly turning to look at the closed and locked door. "... Yes?"

"Hurry up, I gotta take a shower!" Alayna's voice came through muffled by the door.

Karoline puffed out her bottom lip, "go use the boys bathroom!" She heard a groan of defeat and retreating footsteps causing herself to grin in triumph. "I win. I never win..." Her eyes suddenly narrowed in suspicion. Alayna would literally kick down the door to jump into the shower if she really wanted to and she had been taking too long. Karoline could've been in the shower herself and she wouldn't have cared. "Why did I just win?"

"You're dreaming," a familiar voice said and Karoline's eyes darted up in the mirror to meet familiar blue eyes.

She whirled around quickly, holding her brush out like a weapon, "Aurora? What do you want?"

Aurora quirked an unamused eyebrow, looking at the black brush distastefully, "I can't find you. None of our more... unorthodox ways have been working." Just saying that sentence Karoline could see the irritation in the Angels eyes.

"We've been flying under the radar ever since you zapped Dean to the end of the world. Cassy has been taking extra precautions."

"Cassy?" Aurora echoed, eyeing Karoline with a look on her face that said she knew something the blonde hunter didn't. "Now there's a friend you can count on, huh?"

"What?" Karoline frowned at her.

"Onto more important issues I want to help you."

Karoline blinked rapidly at the request. She spent half the year doing everything to make them live out their 'destinys' and now she was saying she wanted to help them. "What do you mean you want to help?"

"We can't talk here," Aurora looked around like someone would come out at any second. Karoline frowned, weren't they in her head. "You're connection makes even this dangerous, anyone could be listening."

"What's wrong?" Karoline asked, suddenly to become very worried with how secretive the blonde Angel was being.

"Meet me. Two-two-five Industrial," she told her. "And, please, just hurry."

Karoline awoke abruptly from her dream. She sat up in her bed. The sun was just starting to come up, making the room glow a bright orange hue. Karoline sat tangled in her blankets and ran a hand through her messy curls as she turned her head to the bed next to her, only to find it empty. "Alayna?"

"Kari? You up?" Alayna came out of the bathroom, pulling her hair up into a high ponytail.

Karoline frowned taking in her outfits and shoes, "Where're you going?"

"Coffee run, I was hoping I would get back before you woke up," Alayna chuckled, leaning back against the counter. She frowned when she took in her sisters disheveled state. "What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing. It's nothing," Karoline shook her head, tossing her sister a reassuring smile. "I'll tell you when you get back."

"You sure?"

"Yes, definitely. I'll take a Vanilla Cappuccino, please," She smiled a toothy grin at the brunette, getting a soft chuckle from the younger hunter.