Chapter thweee idk where this is going

A/N: ^^cringey.. But damn.

 I can't figure out how to put two pictures... Help?

S  A  M

I heard the front door shut as I lay on my bed. I assumed this position once Colby exited my room and just rested and thought for a while. I wish I didn't have to edit. I know Colby doesn't like it either, so I offer to do it sometimes just to make him happy. I never like seeing him upset; he shouldn't hide such a warm smile. 

I sighed placing my head in my hands and rubbing my face. Why, why, why, why, why... I balled up my fist and pressed it to my forehead. Colby knows something's up with me. I don't even know what's up with me. I keep having random mood swings and, oddly enough, they come with thoughts of Colby. I plop (hehe, plop) back down in my chair and rest my head on my hands. My mind wandered to how he looked when he came in to scare me. I didn't even try to stop thinking about him.

He had been wearing his black hoodie and ripped black jeans. His rings made him look a bit cliche, but it was okay because Colby could pull off any style he wanted and still look fantastic. He had a nice way of smiling, the widest grin you'd ever seen. His eyes... No, not even going to explain them. It's too cringey, I'd feel like a creepy stalker guy who just stares at you all day and follows you around school, drawing pictures of you that are over-dramatized, making sure to be in all your classes and low-key knowing everything about you........ Ahh middle school. 

I must have been sitting there for a while because I heard the front door open and close. I checked the clock, seeing that it was just the time when Elton would get back from one of his afternoon jogs. I heard a leash jingle as Elton set Circa free to roam around the house. Poor circa. She was still pink from the prank Colby and I pulled on Elton.

I finished editing the video and uploaded it. This one was incredibly awkward, and I'm sure the people who watch it will wish they hadn't... Oh well. We're Sam and Colby, and we're going hard at it. I scrolled through the comments that were rolling in. It's crazy to me that we already have comments and likes even though I just now posted. 

I scrolled past a couple #solby comments and it's as if a brick hit me straight in the face. Wait... Colby? Woah, a whole new ball park just exploded in my head. Is that what's wrong with me? Is that why I keep thinking about him in the weirdest way possible? Oh boy... This is a storm that's about to break. I hope I can work my way out of this.

I hear the front door once more and I know without even looking that it's Colby. I look anyways. He hung up his keys on a hook and started towards the kitchen. He glanced up as he walked below me and I ducked to avoid being seen. 

"Sam?"

Crap. "Yeah?" 

"You okay?" He asked in a way that said 'why were you staring at me creepily dude'

"Yeah, fine!" I said, looking over the rail at Colby again. Goddang, stop looking at me like that Colby. " I was just checking to see who was home."

"Oh... Okay. Well I just got back from filming with Brennan. Im gonna watch a movie or something, wanna join?"

My hands heated up and I started to sweat. My faced turned red and I quickly declined him, stuttering a bit. "N-no that's fine I just gotta do some.. stuff." I smiled awkwardly and waved, hurrying back to my room.

What's wrong with me?

A/N: wow note to self, never write laying down or your entire forearm will fall asleep. Yeah I'm still going to write laying down bc that's just how I roll... I don't. I'd rather just lie still. 

Hope u liked this, I'm trying to get somewhere in the story 😬 

If you read this, comment 'OMG I like pineapples too!'