Chapter sexteen wait what

A/N: ^^ wow. I'm literally a dirty-minded 9 year old boy. Ironically enough, smut warning! You know what to look for ***

S  A  M

I woke up and hopped in the shower. The water was warm and comforting so I just stood there for a while, letting it run down my back. I was so happy Colby and I resolved our argument; I don't know what would have happened if we hadn't. We would probably be miserable. I think Colby is the person that's made for me. Even if we fight, we can just work it out. 

I finally quit wasting water and got dressed for the day. I should film today, but I think I'll just do it tomorrow even though I have to post. I can do it all in one day, I've done it before. I'd like to have just a day for a break, maybe spend some time with my friends. Quality time didn't happen often off-camera, because everyone was either filming or editing in this house. It could be good to take a day off. 

I walked downstairs to see Corey and Elton sitting at the counter. Oh that's right, Elton got home last night. He must have tons of footage from his trip. I got breakfast and said hi.

"How was your trip?" I asked.

"It was good. How was staying home? Corey told me that I missed quite a bit." He looked at me questionably. 

I shot a look at Corey.

"Don't worry, he didn't say anything," Elton said, seeing the look. "But I am eager to know what it is that I missed." 

As if it was a perfectly timed TV show, Colby came down the stairs. 

"Hey, good morning." Colby said, hugging me. He suddenly noticed Elton and detached himself from me, looking awkward."Oh, hi Elton." 

Elton made a face and said, "So is this what I think it is?" 

Colby looked a bit startled and glanced at me. 

"Uhh.. I don't know what do you think it is." I said slowly.

Elton frowned. "Seriously? You guys are dating right?" 

Colby and I looked at each  other than back at Elton. I nodded quickly. 

"I KNEW IT!" Elton yelled, jumping up. He took off his hat and threw it (I don't know where it went to this day). "Finally you guys saw some sense." 

"I guess Corey knocked some sense into them," Devyn said. Elton, Colby, and I all looked at her. We always forgot she was there, or just didn't see her. She was so small and soft-spoken. I'd usually go for days without seeing her, even though she lived here too. 

(A/N: by the way, if you don't know who Devyn is she's Corey's girlfriend)

We all decided it was a good idea to do something, so we went out for Yogurtland. It's kind of a nighttime thing, but we didn't know what else to do. So food! (A/N: no joke I got up and got a bagel right here)

We sat outside the building as Elton fired questions at us. Some were more veiled than others. Some went like this:

"You must have so much more fun together."

And some were more like this:

"So," he said, squinting his eyes and raising his eyebrows. "Have you guys..."

Colby rolled his eyes at that. "You're so weird."

This went on for as long as it took us to finish our frozen yogurt and then we piled into the car and went home. It wasn't much, but it was really all we could afford. I know Elton and Colby had editing. 

I decided to sit in Colby's room while he edited, just so I could hang out with him... Even though it was strictly one-sided. He was fully submerged in his work, with his headphones on and his shoulders hunched. I just laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling. 

At some point, I guess, I fell asleep because I woke up to Colby lying down next to me. 

"I'm done editing," he said.

****

He leaned over and kissed me. I smiled and looked up at him. He was looking at me too, and I could see the lust in his eyes. 

I smiled wider and decided to toy with him. I hooked my fingers in his belt loops and pulled him closer to me. 

"Love you," I murmured, trying to sound half asleep. I kissed him and closed my eyes, rolling over. I peeked a tiny bit to see him looking a bit annoyed. He put his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Are you going to sleep? It's not even nighttime yet," He said, sounding a tad disappointed. 

"Mm," I hummed, unable to play along anymore. "That's up to you." 

I heard him chuckle a little bit. He rolled while still holding me, so I ended up lying on his chest sideways. I rotated to face him and he kissed me, smiling. I pulled myself up a bit more and stradled him. I felt his tongue on my lower lip and I gave him entrance. I had unbuttoned his pants already and was pulling them down slowly. He smiled into the kiss and tugged my pants down gently. We left our shirts on because it was still light outside, and we'd have to finish the day afterwards.

Colby snapped the elastic on my boxers. 

"Hey!" I said, tensing a bit.

"Gotcha back," he smirked.

"Rude." I smiled and kissed him anyways. 

I succeeded in removing his boxers quickly and he groaned, "Finally, you did it fast this time." 

I laughed and he pulled off my boxers for me.

****

(Parents: Are you still watching that show!? Me: *opens new tab* no of course not I'm watching spongebob. *waits for parents to leave and goes back*)

The rest of the day was typical. Nothing much happened, except Colby and I filmed a YouTube video with everyone in the house. We were all here, so we figured it was a good opportunity. The roommate tag was pretty popular, too. 

After filming, I edited. I knew Colby had a already been editing practically all day, so I edited it for him.  this happened often, since his editing day sometimes overlapped the Sam and Colby video editing day. It wasn't a problem though, I always liked editing just to keep him from having to do it. It made it better; to know that I was taking the weight off his shoulders. 

Colby sat next to me the whole time, just watching. At one point, he leaned over and kissed me. "I love you too, by the way," He said, smiling. 

That was probably the best time I've ever had while editing.

A/N: YESH another chapter :D what do you think will happen next? I don't want my story to be behind glass, I hope it can be hands on for the readers!