Does anyone have waffles

Um so Warning: almost immediate smut, lol whoops I happen to be garbage my bad

Beepbeepbeepbeep*** lol look for those

C  O  L  B  Y

Sam went to sleep immediately once I turned my phone off. I don't know how he does it, he can fall asleep I'm literally five seconds. I stared at the roof of the RV for a while, then shifted my gaze onto Sam. He looked peaceful; he had a resting happy face. His arm was tucked under his cheek, tugging up the corner of his mouth. He almost looked like he was smiling. He didn't have very distinguished lips, but it didn't subtract from his face. He had such a nice smile. It wasn't like mine; I looked like I was cheesing way to hard. He had a sort of pleased smile, calm and thoughtful. He was quite a thinker.

I didn't want to think anymore at this moment. I just wanted to kiss those lips, defined or not. So I did, and of course he woke up.

What a light sleeper. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. "Colby?" He smiled, looking a bit confused. 

His little half asleep daze was cute. I kissed him again. 

****

He smiled as I did and cupped my face. I scooted closer to him so that I could wrap my legs around his waist.  He moved his hands down from my face and held onto the collar of my shirt. I licked his lip, asking for permission. He opened his mouth a bit more, giving me access. 

The kiss was getting heated, and I liked it. I moved from his side so that I was sitting on top of him and he gasped a little bit. I looked down and smirked. I moved more, applying more pressure. 

"Colby.. Elton and Corey are here," he whispered, biting his lip. 

"Don't worry about them, they'll be fine." I bent down to kiss him and he played with my hair. 

I bit his bottom lip gently, grinding on him. He closed his eyes tightly and looked away from me. I turned his head back and kept going, harder. 

"What are... y-you even doing?" He asked, breathing shakily. "We're fully..d-dressed."

"I can change that," I said seductively, easing up to pull off his shirt. 

"No," he whined pulling me closer and kissing me. "Keep going." 

I smirked and continued, harder than before. He whimpered, a bit loudly. I hushed him by pulling him in for another kiss. He put his hands on my waist and they traveled up my back, pulling up my shirt in the process.

****

I heard someone get up and open the bathroom door. I immediately stopped what I was doing and looked out to see who it was. Sam whined and tried to pull me back, but I whispered, "Corey's awake."

Why is everyone such a light sleeper? We were so close to getting caught

I lay down next to Sam and wrapped my arms around him. Eventually, we heard Corey come out of the bathroom and go back to sleep. 

"We should get some rest, I have a feeling we'll need it this trip," I said to Sam. He murmured in agreement and shifted so he could lay on his side. I hugged him close until I fell asleep.

(Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmpppp cut. Btw I never want to use the word "moan" in smut. I despise the word.......bleh. ok sorry lol)

S  A  M

I woke up to and immense crashing sound. It hurt my ears and I couldnt hear my own thoughts. 

"GOOD MORNING!!" I looked over to see Elton banging pots and pans, grinning like an idiot. 

"ELTON WHAT THE HELL?!" Colby yelled, still looking confused. Elton just laughed his head off while we were busy checking our ears for bleeding. He turned his camera off after a minute and we all got up from bed.

"Not cool, dude." I slapped him on the back, laughing a little. Now that I think about it, it was a pretty funny clip for the video. 

Today we're were going on a hike down to Cathedral Cove. We drove ther after packing our stuff and hopped out of the RV. 

It was cloudy and cold, but for once I actually had a jacket. We walked for quite a bit and Corey almost lost our keys, I pretended I was a bird, and people stared at us weird. These were just the sorts of things that happen on a regular basis for us. 

The cove was pretty with an amazing natural arch made of stone and earth. The waves and rocks were aesthetically pleasing and the jungle-like trees and shrubs made it a beautiful combonation. Noticing this, Elton decided we should have a photoshoot. 

"Give it to me! Yo' angry, yo' strand'd, you've bean here for days!" Elton said to Colby and I with an English accent. 

"Well done boys, you broke the lens

"Well done boys, you broke the lens. Fantastic job." I posed with Corey for a photoshoot. "He just made out with yo' galfriend. Show me how upset you a' with just yo' elbows!" He kept up the English accent every time.

 Show me how upset you a' with just yo' elbows!" He kept up the English accent every time

We turned around to see Colby about 20 feet up a tree. "Colby is a ninja, repeat. Colby is a ninja!" I said, laughing. It started raining again, so Corey and I climbed down the rocks we had used for platforms for our photos. They had become slick now due to the rainwater washing over them, and we tried our best not to slip. 

Me being me, I failed to do that and slipped. That's all I remember.

A/N: oh... Well that's unfortunate. Sam please don't die we will check back later to see if you died when you least exp🌈🌌ct it. 

I'm literally in this with you I don't know if he'll die either

Yeah that was a lie I have things planned. All the readers may possibly die... Lol stay tuned because this is ominous as CRAPP