Chapter fourteen. I got nothin

A/N: lol comment a Chapter 15 title for me 😂

S  A  M

I spent the rest of the day in my room, just pointlessly editing old videos. i don't know what to do, I just don't want to leave my room and risk meeting Colby face to face. I went on Instagram and scrolled through the pictures we had posted on our conjoined page, remembering each event and moment.

I scrolled to the very first picture on our page.

Of course, we had posted pictures before that but had to delete them to make room for more

That was an old camera. I think we got rid of it a long time ago. We looked so much younger, just barely gaining a following. We knew nothing of the things to come, the crazy, wonderful life we would have. 

We're so lucky to have all that we do. We live in LA, we have millions of fans, we have enough money to have a house of our own, and we have eachother. We live the dreams of so many people, and here I am; moping about in my room, upset. 

As wonderful as they are, material things just aren't enough. They can make you happy, but they can't make you joyful. Happiness is an emotion that is based on circumstances and surroundings, but joy is happiness despite circumstances and surroundings. Material things will always fail you, and people can fail you also. But the difference is that people can grow and change. We're only human, and humans make mistakes. Mistakes can be forgiven and forgotten, and that's the way it should be. 

I had so much of these thoughts bottled up inside, that I decided to post a video on my personal Instagram page.

I sighed as I posted it, knowing what I had to do. I had to forgive Colby, as hard as it was. Like I had said, it wasn't worth it to hate someone. I got up to go to the door, but sat back down again, my head in my hands. I couldn't get that stupid picture out of my head. He'd looked like he was actually enjoying it. It was like a video being replayed, only the video was one second long and it was on the whole time. It was driving me insane, although I knew it was just a mistake. 

But how am I supposed to be sure it won't happen again? It's common to make the same mistake twice. But even if it does happen again, should I forgive him or should I quit while I'm ahead and avoid the break now? I don't hate Colby, and I'm not angry; I'm just so unsure right now. We had unbroken trust for years, and part of it just collapsed. I guess I was still struggling to crawl out of the debris.

I don't know what to do. I suppose I won't do anything yet, I'll just sleep on it and give it time. I want to be sure I make the right decision, no matter how hard it will be to control myself in public. 

I had spent so long just thinking and staring into space, that it was getting dark. I sighed to myself, realizing I had forgotten to eat again. 

Right on cue, there was a knock on my door followed by Colby's voice, "Are you hungry, Sam?" He sounded tentative, testing the waters.

I got up and opened my door calmly. He was standing there with his hands clasped together. 

"I was just going to get some food." I said, passing him and walking downstairs. He followed me and I opened the fridge to get something to eat.

"Do you want me to make something for you?" Colby asked.

I turned to face him and smiled sadly. "No thank you, Colby. I'm just going to make my own food tonight." 

"Oh.. Okay." He rubbed the back of his neck and walked upstairs again.

I relaxed out of the calm disposition I had slipped on and leaned on the counter. I rubbed my face before grabbing something to eat and popping it in the microwave. While I waited for it, Corey sat down at the counter.

"You know, I don't think he knew what was happening," he said after a second.

I turned to him. "How did it happen?"

He explained the story to me, and I relaxed a tiny bit. So he had been drunk. Alcohol can mess with your brain like crazy, so there's a possibility he wasn't even thinking about it. I thanked Corey for telling me and went upstairs with my dinner. 

When I finished eating, I hopped in the shower because that's where I do my best thinking as well as dozing off. I decide did rather dose off tonight, so I let my thoughts slip away with the water. It was calming to just rest and let go of my worries. 

I got out of the shower refreshed and went to bed in peace.

C  O  L  B  Y

It was horrible to see him so calm and cold. It was as if he was shutting me out right to my face. I don't know what I'll do if this continues; I just know for a fact that I'll never let my guard down like that again. I can understand Sam's reaction, I broke our bond if not completely shattered it in the first few days of our relationship. I have to make this right somehow, I have to get him to see that this will never happen again because I care so much about him. I can't live without him, and I'd die for him in a heartbeat.

A/N: I'm dead. This was incredibly difficult to write! Whenever I write a story I become the characters, which is dangerous because I put them in situations where they don't know what to do. Meaning I don't know what to do either, being the character myself. Well I hope this was okay anyways :)

I love Samuelll he thinks more than anybody I know. I have the same thought process as him too so I know where he's coming from.

Please actually give me a chapter fifteen title, I'll use it! XD

One more thing, HOLY NUTTERBUTTERS I HIT 1k?! Thank you guys so much for your support!!!❤️❤️