Chapter seven wait 12357. soundsgoodtome

A/N: iiiiiiim baaaaaaaack. Yeah I know u didn't even miss me I'm just having way too much fun writing this so make sure to comment and vote! Lol

S  A  M

I had decided yesterday at the park that I wouldn't let this drag me down anymore. I made peace with my feelings and let them roll around how they pleased. 

I walked downstairs and almost ran into Corey as he came up. 

"Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, I was gonna film a video with Colby but he just passed out on the couch. He seems tired lately." He shrugged innocently and went into his room. 

I walked into the hangout room (idk what to call it.. The one with the bar and couch were they do the sit down pranks) and spotted a dead Colby on the couch. He looked unusually pale. Still cute though.

I waved away my thoughts and let him sleep, walking to the kitchen. I grabbed the last of the Oreos (Geez they're still here) and sat down in front of the TV. I turned it on and began browsing netflix and eating at the same time. Multitasking.

I heard a sudden inhale from the other room and glanced over. Colby seems to be back from the dead, I thought, amused. He got up and walked to the kitchen. On his very long journey, he stared at me like I had sprouted wings and a unicorn horn (I wish). I gave a small awkward wave at his weirdness and went back to looking at the tv. Adventure time popped up, and I clicked on an episode. 

Every now and then I would hear a small noise in the kitchen from Colby. He was sitting in there for a long time. 

C  O  L  B  Y

I'm going to do it. I'm going to confront him. It's now or never, why not make it now?

I got up and walked into the TV room and Sam looked up.

Crap. I just realized that I have to go through with it now. I sat down next to him and he paused the show.

"What's up dude?" He said, sounding a bit hesitant. 

I looked at him straight on. It was too much... I stared for a second. His hair was messy. He looked so....

S  A  M

Colby walked into the room slowly and sat down next to me.. Close. I paused the video.

"What's up dude?" Colby just stared at me for a second.

"Uh, a-are there any more Oreos left?" He blurted out. It sounded forced, as if that's not what he planned to say. 

I checked the tray. "No, sorry, I think I ate the last one."

He sat there for a second, still looking at me. Is he okay?

"Sorry.." I repeated, not sure what to say.

His eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips. "It's fine, I guess we'll just have to share."

He leaned in and his lips touched mine softly.

C  O  L  B  Y

What did I just do? I just kissed my best friend, that's what I just did. Why did I do that? 

I put my face in my hands. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know where that came fr-." Sam cut me off by pulling my hands away from my face and kissing me. After getting over my initial shock, I kissed him back. 

Corey walked in. "Hey Co-" he froze immediately as Sam and I leapt apart. He turned around and walked away without saying another word. 

S  A  M

I don't know what just happened. 

Colby kissed you, you idiot weren't you paying attention? I told my mind to kindly hit the road (jack) and sat in silence. Colby and I were sitting on opposite sides of the couch, not speaking. I guess we both just wanted to think. 

Reality hit me. No, no, no! Sam you just spent the last few weeks trying to prevent this! This is horrible. It's Colby's fault, he made the first move. This is a very bad idea.

So why am I so happy?  

C  O  L  B  Y

I just created a problem. A HUGE one. I feel like I'm leading Sam on... Do I even feel something for him? I thought about the question for a long time. I didn't want to admit the answer, even to myself, so I just changed the subject. Will we ever be normal again? Did I ruin our friendship? Oh god Sam, please talk to me.

It was as if he heard me. "What now?"

I didn't know how to respond.

"Colby?"

"I don't know."

There was a pause. 

"How long?" 

Sam turned to me abruptly, his eyes wide.

"Not that you idiot. How long since you liked me?"

Sam looked at his socks. "A few weeks," he mumbled. 

I shut my eyes tight. "Corey was right," I laughed softly. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I asked him today what was making you act weird. He spilled the beans. I'm so stupid, I didn't even realize.... I'm sorry."

"It's okay." We looked at each other. 

Don't do it.

Sam leaned closer.

Don't do it! 

I leaned in the rest of the way and pressed my lips to his. He put his hands behind my neck and ran his fingers through my hair. I barely flicked his upper lip with my tongue and he pulled away.

Well there goes that plan.

A/N: WOAH IS IT HOT IN HERE OR WHAT wow that happened fast. Tbh I got a little awkward writing this... I feel like I'm third-wheeling. Whelp oh well.

Hope u liked this! I know I secretly did...