Chapter fifty teenage humans nope trying too hard now

A/N: yeah the title was entirely last minute, I actually forgot to puta title at first whoops

C  O  L  B  Y

I felt my body hit the ground and woke up on the floor of my room. My blankets were wrapped around my legs and i was clutching my pillow tightly. I sighed and stood up, looking at the clock. 8:00 AM. Well, I don't think ill fall asleep again. I threw on a shirt and some sweatpants and jogged down the stairs. I ate a breakfast bar quickly and just sat on the couch watching TV, waiting for Sam to come down.

Eventually, after a couple episodes of a recent show I've been watching, I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I looked up to see Sam in his pajamas. His hair was all messy and he ran his fingers through it. He spotted me and sat on the couch next to me. I closed Netflix and faced him.

I took a deep breath. "Sam, I'm so sorry. I know what I did was wrong, and I want you to know that it will never happen again. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. You mean the world to me, and I don't know what I would do without you. I will never be happy if you're not by my side; I need you more than oxygen or water or food or-" 

Sam covered my mouth and said softly, "You're babbling." 

He moved his hand and I said, "Sorry. But it's all true." 

He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me. "I know. I couldn't live without you either." He pulled back just far enough to kiss me. 

I smiled. "Does this mean you forgive me?"

"What do you think?" He kissed me again, for a bit longer. 

"I think that's a yes." I hugged him, relieved. Sam was my happiness, and he'd just come home to me. I smiled widely and kissed him again. I'd never get tired of doing that.

(*Jumpcut to later WEEEEEWOOOOWEEEWOOOO*)

S  A  M

After a while, I started to get up to edit. Colby grabbed my arm and tried to keep me with him, but i only gave him a kiss and left. I went to my room and opened my laptop. I edited for a while on my bed, changing positions now and again. I was laying on my stomach and my arm was starting to fall asleep. I shifted a little bit.

Suddenly, I felt the weight of someone on me. I turned my head to see Colby lying on my back. 

"I'm so bored." He groaned and closed his eyes. 

"What, you have absolutely nothing to do today?"

"Nope. Nothing whatsoever." He flipped over and rested his head on my shoulder. "What video are you editing?" 

(I know this is not at all right in time frame but Sam posted a new video so go check it out!)

"It's a new one where I do a bunch of Dear Sam suggestions," I said. "I'm going to need you're help to film the rest of it."

"Awww, is this the only reason you forgave me?" He stuck out his bottom lip in a fake pout.

"No," I smirked, "This is."

I turned over to lay on my back and kissed him. He kissed back and licked my upper lip. I opened my mouth a bit more and let him explore. Eventually, I pulled away. 

"Let's film."

(*Another Jumpcut bc I don't feel like dragging you along the filming haha you just have to watch the video WEEEEWOOOOOWEEEEWOOOOO*)

Once we finished filming I edited the footage. I thought we did pretty good on our dance, even though we took a beating from the floor. It was really not such a good idea to dance there. Colby was fine with grinding on the floor for the video, but every time it came up in the dance I managed to avoid it by either 'forgetting about that part' or saying 'the floor was too hard'. Of course, the floor was incredibly hard, I just had more objection to grinding. I never liked doing it, ever since the grind on me vines came out and we made one. That was the most embarrassing video I've ever made; I don't care to remake it. Plus, it's way too much of a visual. I don't want to give my followers an image that's really best kept private. Anyways, I need to stop getting sidetracked and finish the video.

C  O  L  B  Y

Sam was in his room editing again. We had filmed the Sam and Colby dance together, and we hopefully did well. 

I wanted to be with him, with no distractions. I missed him so much when we weren't talking. Now that he was back, I just wanted him. He wasn't taking my hints, though, and he just kept going back to doing whatever it is he's doing. It was maddening. 

I might have to just outrightly tell him what I want. But I think he's being purposefully oblivious, I think he'd rather not right now. 

I sighed, torn. I could tell him, but he might say no and just make it awkward. I wouldn't want that. I suppose I'll just have to wait and take it slow. It is still the same day were interacting again, maybe I'm just moving too fast. 

No need to rush things, just take it easy. But it's so hard to. I just wanted to feel his lips on mine and to run my fingers through his hair. 

No, let it be. Take it slow, and let Sam decide this time.

A/N: I know it's short. Also, was that too easy? I feel like it was at least a little. 

Thanks for reading!!