Chapter two I'm also just lazy

A/N: I'm super tired,  sorry if this chapter sucks. I edited it but it's still boring lol

C  O  L  B  Y

I got out of the hot tub and grabbed a towel. As I glanced over at Sam he turned away from me, pretending he wasn't looking. He'd been acting strange all day, zoning off all the time. I dried off and jogged upstairs to find some clothes, still thinking about Sam. Something was off, and I can't put my finger on it...  I shook myself to get rid of the thoughts. If something was wrong he'd just have to tell me.

I ran back downstairs after I changed and saw that we had left all the empty ice bags outside, and they were beginning to drift into the pool. I sighed and went outside to pick them all up. I pulled the cooler into the garage and put it away, as there was no more ice anyways. 

Once I finished cleaning up, I went upstairs to sam's room. He was still on my mind, whether I tried to forget about it or not. I knocked softly and he didn't  answer. 

He must be editing the video! I thought, a plan forming in my head as I forgot what I was there for.

I crept into his room, careful not to make sound, even thought he had headphones on. He was at the most awkward question of the video, at least for me. God, that was so awkward, especially knowing my parents still watch my videos. (A/N If ya haven't watched the video search Sam and Colby deleted video and you'll know what question I'm talkin about!!) I realized I was just watching him edit and shifted my weight a bit before going through with my scheme. 

"GGRRRR!!" I growled in his ear as loudly as possible while grabbing his shoulders roughly.

His body jolted violently as he screeched in suprise. His eyes were wide as he turned around, but as he saw me they relaxed a bit and narrowed. "COLBYYY!"

I laughed so hard. His face was priceless! I tripped on a shirt lying on the ground and fell onto his bed laughing. Controlling my breathing, I rubbed my face and looked up at Sam, a grin plastered to my face. He was smiling too.

That's what I love about Sam. We can do what we like to make each other mad, and just let it slide. We both know we're just joking around. But there was still something off... I remembered why I came in in the first place. He was thoughtful again, somewhat vacant. 

"You okay, dude?" I asked.

The light sprung back into his eyes when I spoke and he replied jokingly, "Oh yeah, totally fine! I didn't just have a heart attack or anything." He scrunched up his nose in an over-exaggerated smile and shook his head. 

"For sure," I smiled. "You just looked a little spaced out, that's all."

"I AM an alien you know..." He said, making a weird noise that I assumed was his alien communication.

"That was a terrible pun... Liza would be ashamed." I got up off his bed.

"I know, I know. I don't know where that came from... Don't judge me okay?" He acted sad and looked like he was about to fake cry.

I made a face and patted his head. "You should get back to editing that video." I said, glancing at his computer.

"Yeah." Sam sat back down and put on his headphones again. Sam enjoyed editing more than I did, I think. That meant he offered to do it other than when it was his turn sometimes. I left him to work and grabbed some Oreos. I was suprised that there were still some left; they were usually gone in a heartbeat. 

I got a text from Brennan as I was walking back upstairs to edit my personal video.

B: hey, do you have time to film a bit today?

C: yeah sure what time

B: now would be ideal...

C: haha okay no need to beg me ;) be there soon

B: k thx

I grabbed my camera and keys and hurried out the door.

A/N: two updates in one day! This will probably happen a lot, as I said I like writing excessively. Tell me to shut up if you'd like ;) also I know nobody like author notes, so sorry. 

What do you think is wrong with Sam? Maybe he's straight as a line after all...