14

Pippa's POV

Staying the night with Lin was a bit awkward at first, but we agreed not to try anything in bed. We fell asleep cuddling, and woke up the same. I was excited to wake up to his face.

When we got to the theatre I saw Jasmine and Anthony getting cuddly and cute. Renee smirked at me and pointed at the other couple. I laughed and walked over to her.

"Did you do that?" She asked.

"Of course. He was like a giddy puppy when I told him her name." I smiled. "So I fixed them up." I shrugged and walked across the room to Lin. We had to practice dancing together soon for 'Helpless'. He kept moving his hair from his face and groaning. I laughed at him which caused him to turn to look at me. "Why don't you put it up?" I asked.

"I don't have a hair tie." He frowned.

"Bend down." I laughed. He did as told and I gathered up all of his hair and tied it at the top. "There." I smirked.

"I look ridiculous!" He laughed.

"Don't!" I did the same hair style with some of my hair and snapped a picture with him. "Okay, now you can fix it." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and fixed his hair. I couldn't let any photo op pass me by!

~~~

When we finished dancing, my legs were ready to give up. We didn't just practice a little bit, but ran through everything we possibly could. Thank goodness we were allowed to wear sneakers for now. Next week it was going to be character shoes, then full blown costumes after that..

I walked through the studio and sat down with Jasmine and Renee. Both of them deep in conversation about whatever it was they were talking about.

"Yup! I was the last Mimi before they closed. It was so sad..." Renee sighed.

"I bet. At least you got to be in such a wonderful musical!" Jasmine gasped. I looked down at my shoes then up at them. "Where were you last night?" Jasmine asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Lin's." I shrugged. Renee smirked and I shook my head. "I didn't sleep with him!" I laughed. "I was just really tired after babysitting."

"Babysitting she says." Renee laughed.

"For real! Ask Lin why his arm is bandaged up." I pointed. Renee nodded and looked over at him.

"Hey Lin! Come here for a second!" She called. Lin did as asked and stood near our little circle.

"Yes my beloved Schuyler sisters?" He smiled.

"What did you do to your arm?" Jasmine asked.

"A tiny child who was pretending to be a dragon, decided to bite me and drew blood last night. Never trust two year olds." He said while sitting with us.

"Told you." I smirked. Renee rolled her eyes but laughed anyway. I wouldn't dare lie! Jasmine smiled and looked at me.

"You guys just need to figure it out." She laughed. "Stop being so, cute and whatnot. Just get it over with." I shrugged and played with the ends of my sweater. Lin bounced as did Renee. Jasmine and I called it quits as well, so we left.

Nala was excited to see us when we got home, as we're the shoes she had torn up as well... I sighed since a pair were mine. A pair was Jasmine's but we were so used to it by now that we purposely left out shoes we didn't like for her to chew on.

"Maybe we should get her a crate?" I suggested.

"Debating it now. We might have to." Jasmine frowned. I nodded and walked into my room. Thank god we kept the doors closed when we left. Imagine the destruction... It would've been a hurricane of torn up everything.

I had sat down on my bed and was staring at the ceiling for at least an hour. I had completely zoned into my mind and my heart felt like it was in my throat. I hated overthinking... Everything. Literally every little word that was spoken I had to overthink...

I was too clumsy today...

But it was only the second day of choreo. It makes sense.

But I should still be better at this if they want me to stay. I'm such a complete mess up...

You shouldn't let on that you already know half the score. It makes you sound like an overachiever. Or letting on that you knew Lin before hand... What if people found out we were dating...? Oh no.. they would think the worst... What if they hate me?

I felt a terrible pain in my stomach and I frowned.

"They probably already hate me..." I muttered to myself. The pain shot through me again and I jumped off my bed to run to the bathroom. I just about knocked over Jasmine in the process as well. I threw open the seat and immediately threw up.

"Oh my god.. Pippa!" Jasmine burst in and held my hair back. "It's alright... Let it out..." She rubbed my back slightly with her free hand while I emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet. When I finished I flushed the toilet, but rested my head on the seat. "Do you feel better now?" She frowned.

"No." I mumbled while closing my eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Everything.." I sniffed.

"You're not pregnant are you?" She frowned.

"No." I sighed. "I'm so scared people are going to find out about Lin and I and think I'm just there because I'm dating the guy who wrote it." I frowned. Jasmine shook her head and handed me the toilet paper to wipe my mouth.

"Pippa, trust me. Even if I didn't know you before hand, I wouldn't know you and Lin were a thing. I would just think you two were friends. Even then, you two don't show anything when around us. It'll be okay." She said while rubbing my back. I nodded and put the toilet paper back. She helped me up from the floor and to my bedroom. I hated getting so overwhelmed that I made myself physically sick... it was a curse...