28

****Major time skip I know!!****

August 20, 2015

Lin's POV

It had been two weeks since opening night. I had just finished the matinee show and was on my way home to check on Pip. She was close to having our kid soon and we really weren't ready yet...

"Pippa! I'm home!" I called when I got in. Tobi greeted me with barking, but a more terrifying bark... "Tobi, what's wrong?" I frowned. She growled then ran into the bedroom. I followed her and saw Pippa sitting on the floor... She looked like she was in so much pain... "Oh my God.. Did you fall? Are you hurt?" I gasped. "How long have you been like this?!" I asked.

"Not long... I didn't fall... I got down trying to pick up something and well, getting up was incredibly hard..." She huffed. "That and I think I should go to the hospital.." She winced.

"Now?!" I exclaimed. She nodded and winced once more. "Alright, alright. Let's go." I said while helping her up. I called a cab to meet us immediately thank god for quick service... when we got down the stairs the cab driver knew where we needed to go. I got on the phone calling Tommy to let him know change of plans tonight...

"Hey Linny!" He sang.

"Hey Tommy, change of plans for tonight... Pip's going into labor now..." I laughed nervously.

"Oh wow... I'll let everyone know and change everything. Don't worry about a thing here. Good luck!" He said quickly. I hung up and focused all of my attention on Pip now.

"Remind me again why I let this happen?!" She yelled.

"Because I'm the one to blame. It's okay. It's okay." I frowned.

When we got to the hospital, Pip was in full on pain.. I ran inside to get a nurse and hoped no one thought I was crazy.

"Can I help you?" The lady behind the desk asked.

"My, my girlfriend, she's outside, in labor." I panted. The lady jumped up with two others and each ran out to help Pip. I ran back out to pay the cab driver and then back to Pip's side.

"How far apart are the contractions?" One of the nurses asked.

"Uh..." I looked at Pip and shrugged.

"Fifteen minutes..." Pip answered.

"What she said." I nodded. The nurses rolled their eyes and smiled at us. After we answered a few questions, Pip was put in a room and was laying in a bed. She wasn't fully dilated yet, and wasn't ready to pop. They gave her an epidural and she was laying on her side facing me.

"God I'm ready for this kid to get out..." she sighed.

"Well, at least you will soon!" I laughed. She shot a look at me and I shot my hands up in defense. My phone started buzzing and I pulled it out seeing it was a FaceTime call from Leslie. I answered it and saw the whole cast behind him. "Hey!" I laughed.

"Tommy said she's in labor!!" Leslie yelled. The cast cheered and I laughed.

"Pippa, look." I smiled while showing her my phone.

"Pippa!!" Everyone cheered.

"Hey guys." She smiled weakly. I laughed and put the phone back on me.

"We just wanted to wish you luck, and we hope for the best. We'll miss you tonight bro!" Leslie laughed. The phone was moved and it went over to Jasmine and Renee.

"Lin! Don't you dare yell back at her. Just take everything that comes to you because you know she won't really mean all of it. Just some of it." Renee pointed.

"Yeah! And tell her I'll visit after the show!" Jasmine chimed in.

"Renee and Jasmine miss you." I relayed. Pippa nodded and closed her eyes. "Alright guys, I gotta go. She's in pain again. I'll let you know when she's popped!" I smiled. Everyonewas shouting goodbyes and I love yous to us. We were lucky to have this giant support system behind us.

~~~

Pippa's POV

Six hours. Six whole hours... Lin was walking back and forth in the room holding our baby. I was partially sat up in bed with my head resting on the pillows behind me. Lin's parents were here and they had cooed over the baby before leaving.

"Knock, knock?" I looked up and saw Jasmine with Anthony in the door way. "Where is he?" Jasmine asked.

"Right here." Lin smiled. Anthony walked over to him and started looking at the baby. Jasmine walked over to me and laughed.

"How painful was it...?" She whispered.

"Oh god... Don't... I'm not even ready to talk about it yet..." I laughed quietly. Jasmine smiled and set her little gift bag down. "What's that?" I asked.

"The onesie I picked up after the baby shower because my mind slipped up and forgot." She groaned.

"Whoa... Tiny hands..." I heard Anthony gasp.

"I know right??" Lin laughed quietly. I swear our men were children...

"Well, I just came to make sure you were breathing and to obviously see the baby. I'll come by the apartment tomorrow and set everything up for you before you come home." She smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered. She took my hand and gave it a light squeeze. I watched them both leave and Lin walked back with our little baby. "He's so quiet.." I whispered.

"I know... I love him so much..." Lin smiled. He set him down in my arms and I smiled at our sleepy little boy...

"He's perfect... Just like his father." I smiled. Lin kissed my cheek and looked down at the baby in my arms.

"Or like his mother. I can already tell that he's gonna be a momma's boy." He whispered.

"I'm alright with that..." I shrugged. Lin laughed and sat next to me in the bed. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with this little boy.. and of course my son too.

"Our little Max..." Lin whispered.