18

December 2014

Pippa's POV

I dug through my clothes and couldn't find the one pair of shorts I needed to rehearse in. I always wore them and it gave me really good luck... I frowned at the sight of my laundry basket and remembered the last place I had them at... Lin's... I groaned and marched right over to his apartment while I was still in my pajamas. 

"Pippa, what a lovely surprise." He jumped at the sight of me walking into his house wearing my pjs... 

"You didn't remind me to get my shorts when I left this morning!" I groaned while walking into his room. 

"In my defense I forgot everything we talked about after..." I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow at him. "Well, you know." He smirked. I groaned again and finally went into his room. I found my shorts behind the door and smirked at the messy bed... He didn't even bother to make it yet. "Are you going to be here for breakfast?" He asked while putting toast in his toaster. 

"Can't Jasmine and I are going to get some food then head out to rehearsals." I said while walking up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled. 

"I guess I'll see you at the theatre?" He asked. 

"Yup!" I smiled. He kissed me softly and I laughed at him. "Until then lover boy!" I laughed while leaving. 

~~~

"So you and Lin last night?" Jasmine laughed while walking down the steps to sign in. 

"Oh hush..." I laughed while signing my initials. 

"How was it?" She asked. 

"Clumsy at first... Then amazing." I smirked. She squealed at my vague details and quickly signed her name. I didn't like spilling my sexual life, well, since it was barely even alive. I went to go say hi to the guys before the rehearsals started and saw that Lin's door was wide open... Why would it be like that? I peeked in and saw the guys through the mirror... Lin, Chris, Daveed and Leslie were all there laughing and talking. 

"So you would hit that?" Chris asked. 

"Of course! Pippa has a smokin' body! She's very well put together." Leslie smiled. 

"I would. She's got a face that I could just look at while doing the do." Daveed laughed. I was appalled... It was gross and disgusting.. 

"Come on guys. That's gross. Pippa is a human too." Chris defended. 

"Well yeah." Leslie and Daveed spoke at the same time, laughing at the fact that they did. 

"What about you Lin? Would you hit that?" Leslie asked him. Lin you better not... 

"Well, I wouldn't just hit that... I would destroy her!" He grinned. I frowned and heard them speak more about what they would do to me.. How... How could these guys be so nice to your face then all of a sudden want to be disgusting and immature at the same time?! I knocked once on the door, holding down the lump in my throat.

"Oh shit.." Daveed frowned. 

"Pippa!" Lin said nervously. "What are you doing here?" He asked while walking over to me. He saw the tears brimming my eyes and he immediately frowned. "Pips, I'm sorry!" He said while trying to wrap an arm around me. 

"Save it." I pushed him away and glared at him. "You're just... Disgusting... I don't even know who you are!" I yelled. "After everything... You... You just..." I sniffed. 

"Pippa, please let me explain!" He frowned. I waited for him to start speaking... But he didn't... I shook my head and walked away. "Pippa! Please! I love you!" He called. I stopped in my tracks and felt the tears falling from my face. I couldn't turn around to look at him. I just couldn't... I ran off from him to my dressing room and slammed the door shut. 

"Jesus Christ Pip!" Renee frowned. 

"What happened?" Jasmine asked while putting her brush down. I slid down to the floor with my back against the door. Tears falling from my face as I replayed everything in my head... This man was supposed to be the most nicest guy in the world, but he's not... "Was it Lin?" She asked quietly. I nodded and wiped my eyes. 

"He's just like every other guy..." I sniffed. "I need to get ready..." I said while standing up. I saw Renee finish getting ready then leave the dressing room. No doubt probably going to find Lin and make him regret everything he did. Jasmine hurried to get me dressed since we didn't want to miss whatever she was going to do to him. We ran down the stairs to find her being held back by three ensemble girls... 

"Let go of her." I said calmly. The girls let her go and Renee looked up at me. 

"Pippa are you sure?" Jasmine asked. 

"Yes." I said while taking the last few steps down. "Find him." I told Renee. She marched over to the boy's dressing rooms and found Lin near the stage talking with Thayne. 

"How dare you hurt Pippa!" Renee yelled. Lin jumped at the tone of her voice and started backing away from her. Thayne held a book up to cover his face and backed away from all of us. "She came into that dressing room in tears because of you! And if you ever think you can just get away with that, you better think again buster." She pointed. 

"Please let me explain!" Lin pleaded. 

"If you didn't have an explanation then, you won't have one now." I frowned. 

"Pippa, I'm sorry." He frowned. 

"Don't speak to her. Guys like you are always the same!" Jasmine yelled while holding my hand. "Once you get something you want you just turn into a complete ass." She pointed. 

"I wasn't being a complete--" Renee had slapped him, hard, across the face. Everyone had gasped and some even winced at the sound... Some ensemble girls covered their mouths, completely shocked that Renee had slapped their boss... 

A/N: Shout out to my best friend @elizaschuylerr for giving me this beautiful idea and for being a wonderful best friend!!! Please don't hurt me for this but heeeyyyyy guyssss. You love me!