22

January 2015

Pippa's POV

Lin and I sat in the living room pacing... The test was in the bathroom where we couldn't see it. I eventually sat down, running my hands through my hair. 

"What am I going to do..." I frowned. 

"What?" Lin asked while turning around. 

"I can't be pregnant.. I just started this.... I'm ruined..." I cried. 

"Pippa, it's going to be okay. I promise. You can take a break, then come back after you have the kid. I'm sure Tommy would work with you." He said while kneeling in front of me. I nodded and heard my alarm going off... "Now's the time to change everything." He sighed. 

"Yup..." I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I picked up the test and saw it... The faint marks signalling that I was only going to be performing for so long now... 

"Well?" Lin asked while peeking into the bathroom. 

"I am..." I frowned. He sighed, but walked in to hug me. "I don't know..." 

"Pippa, I promise I'll never leave you. I will help you raise this child. I'm not going to leave... I would never do that." He whispered. 

"Thank you." I smiled a little and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

~~~~~~

Lin's POV 

We weren't going to tell anyone about anything until later. Pippa was going to try and do her best with performing until she knew that everything was going to be fine with her. I watched her walk around with her dress on with Renee and Jasmine. Probably still wearing her corset... I felt like she shouldn't be wearing it with the dress... But she was going to have to.. 

"Alright everyone, we have important people in the audience tonight. Let's make this show count!" Tommy called while walking passed us. Pippa frowned and I grabbed her hand.

"Don't worry about it. You'll do great." I whispered. We walked to our places and waited for the few seconds until curtain. It's show time! 

When it came to Pip and I singing just ourselves, I could imagine how she would look later on down the road. She would have a bigger baby bump... Probably almost like she looked now... I smiled at the thoughts of having a little kid running around the apartment... It would be amazing... Her with a child attached to her hip... Just like when we babysat together... She looked so amazing... 

~~

Standing ovation once again, it still didn't feel real. None of this felt real. I grabbed Pip's hand and felt much better. I could only imagine how she felt right now. We walked off stage and was greeted by Tommy.

"So much energy guys! You two! I loved today's performance.." He pointed at us with a smile. "Where did all that emotion come from?" He asked. I wrapped my arm around Pip's shoulders and shrugged. 

"Just kinda hit us today." I sighed. Pippa nodded in agreement and we walked off. No one needed to know just yet about anything. She walk off with her sisters to their dressing room, which left me with the guys once again. 

"Such raw emotion coming from Wait For It Leslie." Daveed smiled. 

"Thanks. He said we had some important people, had to make it extra special tonight." Leslie shrugged. 

"Then why don't you do it every night?" I joked while walking passed him. Everyone laughed and continued dressing into their street clothes. Hopefully those important people would really like the show and skyrocket the sales... We were already doing great, but hey it would be nice to have some sold out shows... 

~~~

When we got home, Pippa went straight to sleep. I kept tossing and turning, thinking about the future... How was I going to tell my parents we were having a kid out of wedlock? How was Pippa supposed to tell her parents? How were we going to tell anyone?! I eventually calmed myself down enough to finally close my eyes. Of course, my phone started blaring. I sat up looking at the time.. It wasn't an alarm... But Tommy calling.. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey! Thank God you're up." He laughed. "Those important people were the Broadway guys." He spoke quickly. 

"Oh?" I gasped. "Is there anything published yet?" I asked while reaching over Pip to get my laptop. 

"Yes! Good reviews! Look it up!" He said over the phone. 

"Lin..? What's going on?" Pippa mumbled while rolling over. I didn't answer her, but unlocked my laptop and started searching for the reviews. 

"Wow!" I smiled when I found them. "We're killing it!" I laughed. 

"Tomorrow should be the release if we make it to Broadway or not. So, get some sleep and be prepared for it tomorrow." He said before hanging up. I looked down at Pippa who had a look of concern on her face. 

"Look." I smiled. 

"I can't read it. I don't have my contacts in." She frowned. 

"Well, it says that we are doing a spectacular job as performers and that more people should see the show." I smiled at her. She nodded and laid back down. "Aren't you happy?" I asked her. 

"I am, but I'll be happier in the morning after I've had some sleep." She yawned. "You should sleep too." She mumbled. I shut my laptop and put it on the nightstand next to me. 

"I'm just really excited..." I said like a giddy little kid. 

"Lin... Please sleep." She said while rolling over to face me. 

"Alright, alright..." I mumbled while wrapping an arm around her. I pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight my little Pipsqueak." I smirked. I saw her smile and cuddle into my chest more. Oh, how I could get used to this.