fudou x reader Criminal

Things u need to know

Your brother is Sakuma

(Y/n) means your name.
________________________________________________________________________

I was on my way to the soccer field to watch my brother sakuma practice.
While I was walking to the field, I tripped and fell. I closed my eyes waiting for the ground to hit my face, but it never came.
I looked up to see the one guy I hate the most, Fudou!

"I would watch my step next time, would want to hurt your pretty little face"he said with a smirk.

I pushed him away. "I don't need your stupid help!" I said glaring at him.

"Tck, a think u would be better." As he said that he walked off to the field.

"I hate him so much" mumbled to my self.

"He's not that bad (y/n). "

I looked up to see my brother Sakuma.

"When did u get over here?" I said suprised.

"I came over here when I saw u and Fudou having your daily fight."

"He started it" I said crossing my arms.

"Why do u hate him so much?"

"U know why I hate him" I half yelled at him.

Sakuma's Pov

I shouldn't have asked...

But I got to find away to get her to stop having a fight ever time she sees him, or the coach is going to make her stop coming here...
How to do that is the problem...
I GOT IT!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the coach.

{Time skip}

(Y/n) Pov

"What's taking Sakuma so long... He should have been here by now..." I mumbled to my self.

"Hey buttercup."

I jumped then I turned around to glare at Fudou.

"What the hell do u want Fudou!"

"Nothing really."

"Then why are u here." I said glaring at him.

"Well your brother said he had to do a project and he couldn't walk home with u, but he didn't want u to walk home by your self so u asked me to walk with u." As he said that he just looked at me with a grin.

"I don't need u to walk me home Im fine doing it by my self." As I said that I started walking to my house.

"Well to bad your brother said to do it and if I didn't he would kill me."

Why did my brother ask him of all people to walk me home! He knows I hate him...

As I was thinking I was snapped out of my thoughts by Fudou.

"Why do u call me a criminal." As he said that, he had his arms over his head looking at the sky.

I stopped walking and glared at him.

"You don't know! How would u feel when your brother, that your worried about is in the hospital and when he finally gets out. he ends up back in the hospital bc of a jerk!" As I said that I could feel the tears start to fall.

"(Y/n)..."

"Go a head! Laugh! I don't care! I don't care anymore!" As I said that I fell to the ground, with fresh tears.

I thought he walked off, but then I felt arms rap around me and pull me closer.

"U idiot... That was a long time ago, when all I wanted was power... But I'm sorry I made u worry about your brother."

I looked up at him, he wasn't looking at me but I could see he was blushing a little.

"Thank u Fudou."

After that he walked me home and left.

{Next next week}

I was walking with Sakuma to soccer practice, when I saw Fudou.

"Hey Fudou! " I ran over to him.

"Hmm?" He looked behind him "hey (y/n), what u need?"

"Nothing I just wanted to say hi" I said smiling.

After soccer practice I had to get something from my locker as I opened my locker a note fell out of it.

"What's this?" I opened it and Read it.

Dear (y/n)

Meet me at the park.  Need to tell u something

Fudou.

"What would he want to tell me?" I mumbled to my self.

I closed my locker and ran to the park. I saw Fudou leaning on a tree.
I walked over to him

"Hey Fudou what did u need to tell me?"

"Hey buttercup" he grin looking at me.

"When are u going to stop calling me that" I said with a frown.

He walked over to me. I blushed at how close he got.

"(Y/n) ?"

"Yes?" I looked up at him blushing.

"We're friends right?." He said looking at me with a frown.

"Yes why?"

He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"What if I don't want to be friends?"

" What do u-"

I was cut off with him kissing me.
My eyes widened and my blush darkened.
Then he broke it.

After I realized what he did I looked away.

"God Fudou your such a criminal..."

"What u mean?" He said with a smirk.

"U took my first kiss and....my heart.

Not that long 834 words and I'm sorry it took so long.