Gouenji x reader puppy love

Hope you like it HolyEmpressKira.
________________________________________________________________________
I was helping my mom run the animal shelter, while she went to go get some more dog and cat food.

I was playing with one of the puppies, til I looked up to see a big teddy bear walk by.

"What the heck?" I watched it, till it was gone. "Well that was strange."

I waited to see if I would come back, but it never did so I went back to playing with the puppies.

After a little while the store Bell rang and I looked up to see Mom walking in with ten bag of dog and cat food.

"Sweety, do you think you can help me with these bags?"

I giggled and grabbed 5 bags. "Sure." I put them up and helped her start to close the shop.

"So anything happen when I was gone?"

"Yes u won't believe what I saw."

She chuckled. "And what's that?"

"There was this big teddy bear walking down the street!"

"Oh really."

I razed my eyebrow. "Why do I have a feeling you don't believe me..."

She chuckled. "I never said I didn't believed you."

I crossed my arms "Mhm..."

{Time skip}

A couple of weeks later I've seen different stuffed animals walk by the shop and I still don't know why.

It was the tenth week, but there was no sign of any big stuff animal walking past the shop.

"That's strange, it normally would have walked past already..."

As I said that the bell rang, I looked up to see a boy with cream colored hair and brown eyes walked in.

I smile. "Hello."

He smiled back. "Hey."

I was about to ask him what it was he needed til I saw something walk past the window. I ran to the door only to see a bird fly away. "Well dang, I thought it was him..."

"Um excuse me." I turned to see the boy looking at me strangle​.

I scratched the back of my head. "Sorry I thought I saw someone I've been looking for." I walked back over to the register. "So what is it you want to buy?"

"I was wondering if you have any puppies."

I smiled. "We do, follow me." We walked to the back of the store, with the play pen full of puppies and dogs play fighting. "So which cutie do you want."

The boy bent down to pet one of them. "I Don't really know."

"Maybe I can help you."

I looked up at me. "How you going to do that?"

I chuckled. "Let's just say I have my ways. If you don't mind, who is the the puppy for?"

He stood up. "For my little Sister."

I smiled. "Do you have a picture of her?"

He gave me a questionable look, but still handed me a picture.

"She's adorable, she also looks like a Yorkshire lover." I handed him the picture back and got in the play pen.

The boy watched me as I got a little Yorkshire puppy. "Will this cutie work for you."

He put his hand out to pet the puppy and the puppy licked his hand and Yapped at him.

He smiled and took the puppy for my hands. "Yeah she'll do."

I smiled, then looked at all the other puppies. "Don't you worry you cuties, I'll get you a home I promise you."

They all Yapped and barked, I smiled and got out of the pen. "Now would you like to buy anything else, like a food and water bowls."

"Yeah."

I showed him where the bowls and food was. Then showed him were the puppy pads were at Then we went back to the register so I could ring up his stuff.

"Have a good day... What's your name?"

He chuckled. "Gouenji, Gouenji Shuuya."

I smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm (l/n) (f/n)."

He smiled, then headed home.

After that day he would always come to get food for the puppy and it was always be when the stuffed animals were supposed to walk past the shop.

I was at the register waiting for a customer, when the bell rang. "Good mor-" I stopped my sentence to see a big stuffed animal walk in. "Holly meows! Then stuffed animals army is after me!" I ducked behind the register."

"What are you doing (Y/n)?"

I looked up to see Gouenji. "Gouenji! Hide before the stuffed animal gets you!"

"What are you talking about?"

I slowly looked up to see the stuffed animal. "That is what I'm talking about!"

He chuckled. "It's not real (y/n)."

"Then can you tell me how it's stuffed animal friends walked by my shop?!"

"That might have been me, I've been getting my sister stuffed animals for the past weeks, til I got her a puppy."

"So it was you?!" I thought for a moment. "Well now I feel dumb..."

"Well here"

He handed me a peace of paper. I looked at it for a moment. "What's this?"

"Open it and you will see."

I looked at him, then finally opened it.

I'm not really good with these things, but let me try.

I never thought I would find someone so kind and sweet, but I did.
You don't know how fast my heart beats, when I think about you or when I see you.

I blushed as I finished reading the note, I looked up. "Gouenji?"

"Yes?"

"I-I love you too..." I mumbled, hoping he didn't hear me.

He smiled and gave me a soft kiss, then hugged me.
I blushed even more but smiled and hugged back.

Took me 935 words!