Nosaka x reader ice cream and kisses

Sorry for the long wait Myra21126, but thank you for being patient.

Things you need to know:
The song doesn't really have anything to do with the one-shot
(Y/n)= your name
__________________________________________________________________________________
"What now..?"

A smile appeared on my pink haired boyfriends as he showed me and his best friend Nishikage a poster of a watermelon festival. "Why don't we all three go?"

Me and Nishikage looked at each other, before a small sigh escaped my lips. "Nosaka when is this festival suppose to be..?"

"It starts tomorrow at 10 AM."

Wanted to say no, but I ended up giving up as I saw the big smile on Nosaka's face. "Okay Nosaka we'll go."

Happy with my answer he went back to what he was doing, before he asked us.

"(Y/n) are you sure about this?"

I turned to look at Nishikage. "Not really...but its not like I could say no.."

Nishikage looked at me, before giving me a understanding nod.

{Time skip}

I smiled at myself in the mirror. I had a Guns and Roses band tee, with blue jeans, some black converse, and to top it off I had a little make up on. "Well I better tell them I'm ready before Nosaka ends up leaving me."

As I walked down my stairs Nosaka looked up with a smile. "Sorry that took so long I hope you didn't mind waiting."

"Its okay." As he said that he took my hand and the three of us headed to the festival.

My eyes widened as I looked at all the different decorations and events going on at the festival. "Wow, I never thought there could be so much watermelon in one place."

Nosaka chuckled, before stopping in his tracks. I looked in the direction, to see a watermelon eating contest about to start.

"Do you think you have what it takes to eat the most watermelon? Then step up and see if you can become the champion!"

Snapping out of what the man was saying, I noticed the fear in Nishikage's face. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. "Psst Nishikage." Snapping out of his horror feeled gaze he turned to look at me. "You make a run for it while I distract Nosaka."

Without think he took off around the corner of a food stand.

"Nishik-"  Nosaka looked around for a moment. "Where did he go?"

I faked a smile. "I think he said he was going to go try some of the games. How about we go get some ice cream."

Giving a small smile we headed into the direction of the ice cream stand. "Hey (y/n)?"

I gave a small hmm as we got in line to get some ice cream.

"You look very beautiful."

A small blush appeared on my face. "O-Oh Thank you."

After getting are ice cream we started walking around the festival trying to find Nishikage. "When I told him to hide I just meant for him to hide until the eating contest was over."

As I was thinking that I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nosaka. "(Y/n)?"

I went to answer Nosaka, but before I could speak his lips brushed against mine and his toung licked my lips.

My face was as bright as a rose as the kiss ended. "W-What was that for?"

"You had a little bit of ice cream on your lips. " As Nosaka said that he went back to eating his ice cream.

After the kiss we continued to look for Nishikage, while I died a blushing mess.

568 words