Kidou x reader crazy love part 2

This is part to of the one shot I just made so I hope you like GameMakersPrincess

Also, your mom and dad is Letty and Dom from the Fast and Furious. 😸😸😸
________________________________________________________________________
I sighed as I skipped threw the channels looking for something to watch. "And there's nothing..."

"(Y/n), there's a letter for you."

I looked up at dad, as he handed me the letter.

I was about to grab it, till he stopped. "It better not be from a boy."

"Oh come on Dom, she's old enough."

He looked at mom "She's not old enough."

I sighed as i took the letter and opened it. As I read it, I smiled. "So he said yes."

"Hey mom can you help me with something." I winked

She smirked "Sure."

After she helped me get ready, I looked in the mirror.  "I look great."

"Yeah you do. now you get going, I'll keep Dom busy."

"Thx mom." I hugged her, then jumped out the window.

{Time skip}

I walked to Kidou's house and knocked on the door, I heard movement then Kidou opened the door.

I smirk. "Hey Kidou."

I could see a little surprise threw his Google's, but back to his calmed look. "You look nice."

"Thanks, now how about that date?"

I grabbed his hand and headed to the movies.

When we got there he looked at me. "Which one you want to watch?"

"How about that horror movie?"

"Fine by me." He went to get the tickets and we went to watch the movie.

{Time skip}

"Well that was a good movie"

I laughed. "Yeah especially when those three guys screamed like girls."

He chuckled. "Yeah I have to say it was funny."

I smiled. "Well time to head back home." I looked at him. "Care to walk me home?"

"Sure."

{Little time skip}

"So why do you skip class?"

I grinned. "Maybe it's fun to see come get me every single day."

"Is that so?"

I chuckled. "What do you think?"

We walked and talk some more till we got to my house.

"Well I had fun." I kissed him and he kissed back. It lasted a couple minutes til we broke it.

I smirked. "Would this be your way of asking me out?"

He smirked. " Maybe."

I smirked. "And if i said yes?"

He grinned. "I pick you up and we go to the fair, that's coming this weekend?"

"Sounds like fun. See you then."
I was about to open the door til dad did.

He looked at me then at Kidou. "You break her heart and I break your neck."

He smirked. "Don't worry, I won't."

Dad chuckled. "You better not." He shut the door.

"So how was it?"

I grinned and looked at mom. "It was fun."

Its not that long, but I like how it went 477 words. I might make a part 3 or a book. If you want GameMakersPrincess.