Fubuki x reader Christmas Time

Things u need to know (y/n) = your name

U are a manager
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sorry it took so long but I hope u like it. Fubuki_SnowWarrior
________________________________________________________________________

"A Christmas party?" i looked at Aki and Haruna with a questioning look.

"yes it would be so fun and the guys could use some time to relax, before there next game" as Haruna said that she gave me one of her smiles

i leaned my head to the left a little and closed my eyes. "that is true...It doesn't sound bad lets do it!"

" i'll help Fuyuka in the kitchen, you and Haruna start decorating the living room and the halls." As Aki said that she turned and ran to the kitchen.

I turned to Haruna. "I guess I'll do the living room and u do that halls?"

"Sounds good to me" she smiled and went to decorate the halls.

"Welp let's see what I can do" as I mumbled that to my self, I picked one of the boxes and started decorating.

At one point I had to get a ladder to decorate the walls.

"What are u doing (y/n)?"

I jumped,tripped on the ladder, and started falling. I closed my eyes ready to hit the floor, it never came.
I looked up to see Fubuki holding me.

He looked down at me with worry "Are u okay (y/n)?"

I blushed "y-yeah I'm fine, u j-just scared me.

"Well I didn't mean to." He helped me stand.

"Thx for helping me not kill myself."

He gave me his normal bright smile"Well i wouldn't want u to get hurt"

I looked away and blushed "well I better go back to decorating the living room."

"How about I help, u could finish faster and u won't get hurt if u fall." He looked at me with a smile

"U don't have to." I looked at his grey blue eyes.

"I don't mined."

"O-okay."

We both started decorating the living room. After a couple hours we finally finished just as Fuyuka and Aki put the foods on the table.

I turned and smiled at Fubuki. "Thx for the help."

He smiled back. "Your welcome (Y/n)."

Before I could say anything else the party started and the team walked in to the living room for food.
Aki stated some Christmas music and make it even more fun.

After a while of talking and listening to music, I started to get a headache so I walked out to get some peace and quiet.

I looked at the stars and the full moon, I started to driffed off till I heard someone come out side.
I looked up to see Fubuki

" Mind if I join u?"

I smiled and patted the grass beside me. He took a seat by me and looked up at the stars with me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. " There so beautiful."

"Yeah they are." As he said that he looked down at me

We looked at each other for a couple seconds, but we slowly got closer, and are lips met in a soft loving kiss.

After a couple of minutes we broke apart, I leaned my head back on his shoulder and started to driffed of again.

"I love u (y/n)."

I smiled and closed my eyes. "I love u to Fubuki."

It has 537 words, I wanted it longer but I think it's still good