Hiroto x reader Promise

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Sorry it took so long NekokamiAi but i hope you like.

(Y/n) = your name.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I smiled as I decreated Christmas tree and watched as everyone in Ohisama En was dancing to the Christmas music.

As I started to hum to the music a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"What are you doing?"

I smiled with out looking at my boyfriend Hiroto. "Just adding some more decorations to the Christmas tree."

The warmth of Hiroto left as Hiroto went to the box full of decorations. "Want me to help!"

" you dont have to if you dont want to."

He gave me one of his sweet smiles. "I dont mind, besides i havent got to spend that much time with you since we started getting everthing ready for Christmas."

I sighed. "Tell me about it, to me the hardest thing this week was getting a gift for the secret Santa thing."

"Who did you get?"

I looked around to make shore he wasn't in the room." Midorikawa, what about you?"

He smiled. "Its a secret."

I wacked him on the arm. "Thats not fair i told you who mine was."

As he chuckled he went back to decorating the tree. "You'll see tonight."

I rolled my eyes but helped him finish the tree.

{Time Skip}

I sighed and leaned into Hiroto while taking a sip of my hot chocolate. "So who do you think got you?"

He wrapped his arm around me. "Dont know but i guess I'll find out when it starts."

As if that was the magic word Miss Kira came in the room to start the Secret Santa party.

Everyone eather went to get something to eat or was handing there presents to there person.

"Ill be right back Hiroto, i want to go give Midorikawa his present."

He gave me a small nod.

With a smile i grabbed Midorikawa's gift out from under the tree and went over to him. "Hey Midorikawa."

The green haired boy turned to me with a smile. "Hey (y/n)."

I smiled and game him the present. "Merry Christmas."

He took the gift. "Thanks."

I giggled. "Well open it."

As i said that he ripped the rapping paper of to uncover a book with the title being famous quotes and proverbs.

" isn't this one of the new books that came out?"

I thought for a moment. "Yeah i got it because i remember you talking about it."

He smiled. "Well thanks, what did you get?"

I shrugged. "Dont know yet, my secret Santa hasn't given me my gift yet."

He looked at me surprised. "You mean Hir- I mean they haven't given you your gift yet?"

"Nope well I hope you like your gift." As I said that I went back to the couch to see Hiroto gone. "I wonder where he went?"

I looked around the house to see him no where.

"Are you looking for Hiroto."

I turned to see Yagami. "Yeah have you seen him?"

"Yeah he went out side after I gave him his gift."

I smiled. "Thanks for telling me."

As I went outside I pooled my jacket closer to me, I looked around to see Hiroto sitting on the porch with a blanket rapped around him.

"Hiroto what are you doing out here alone?"

He smiled. "Watching the snow fall." He lifted the blanket up. "Want to join me?"

I smiled and curled up to him. "How long have you been out here?"

He chuckled "not that long."

It was silent between us for a moment as we watched the snow fall. "Its so pretty."

"Yeah but not as pretty as you."

I blushed

"Hey (y/n)?"

I turned and looked at Hiroto. "What is it?"

He smiled and pulled a small box out from behind him. "Merry Christmas."

I looked at him suprised. "You were my Secret Santa?"

He chuckled. "Not at first I had to trade with someone so I could be your secret Santa."

I smiled and gave him a hug. "Thank you."

He smiled. "Well open it."

I undid the string and opened it to revil a ring with three dimonds and a engraving, Love you Forever.

My eyes started to water. "You mean it Hiroto?"

He smiled and gave me a small peck. "Yes I love you (y/n) and I always will."

I smiled while slid the ring on my finger, I lied my head on his shoulder. "Merry Christmas Hiroto."

He kissed the top on my head. "Merry Christmas (y/n).

738 words