Author x Tsurugi

Sorry it took so long AzulaPingu but thank you for being so patient.

Also this isn't the end of the one shot I'm going to make a part 2 once i finish everyone else request, so please be patient thank you.

Thinks you should know:
(Y/n) = Your name
__________________________________________________________________________________
A yawn escaped my lips as the episode 16 of inazuma eleven go Chrono Stone ended. "One more episode and then I can get some sleep."

As I got up to click on to the next episode, I accidentally tripped and hit my head knocking me out.

{Time skip}

"Nii-san I think she's waking up..."

I groaned as my eyes slowly started opening. "W-What happened..."

"Oh good you're finally awake."

I turned to look at where the voice was coming from, only for my eyes to widen as I came face to face with the Tsurugi brothers. "I must still be dreaming...but this is the first time you two have looked so real..."

As I mumbled that I started poking Kyousuke in the side, only for him to smack my hand away. "Oi your not dreaming so stop that..."

My eyes widened. "This isn't a dream!!!" As I yelled that I started getting light headed and passed out again.

Kyousuke's Pov
"Kyousuke go get the doctors she past out again."

I looked at the girl one last time before going to get the doctor. "Somethings strange about that girl...she acts like she knows us...she could be a spy working with the Omega Protocol members...I better keep my on her."

{Time skip}

It had been a couple days since the strange girl finally was awake and I still didn't trust her. "There's got to be a way I can confront her with out Yuuichi knowing..."

As I thought that the nurse popped her head in. "Yuuichi its time for your daily practice."

Give a small nod Yuuichi turned to the girl now know as (y/n). "Well sorry that the conversation has to end so early, but maybe I can come talk to you later."

A small smile appeared on (y/n)'s face. "Okay see you later."

Yuuichi turned to me. "Are you going to head home or stay a little longer?"

I faked a small smile. "I figured I would stay and talk with (y/n) for a little bit."

Yuuichi smiled, before following after the nurse. Once he was gone I turned to glare at (y/n).

(Y/n) pov
As Yuuichi left, I turned to look at Kyousuke only to meet with one of his glares. "Umm..Kyou-"

"Why are you here..?"

I looked at him confused. "W-What do you mean?"

His glare depended as he spoke. "Why does the Omega Protocol members have you spying on me..?"

My eyes widened as I relized what he was asking. "What no no no I'm not with them!!!"

He looked at me before cocking a eyebrow. "If your not with them then how do you know about them..?"

A small sigh escaped my lips as I turned to look out the window. "If I told you, you still wouldn't believe me." I turned back to look at Kyousuke only to be met again with one of his glares. "Okay you really want to know, fine the reason I know about them is because I'm not from this world I'm from a different world where you are a tv show..."

"You really think I would believe that..."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay if you don't believe me then how would I know you just got back from time traveling and when you got back Kinako had your Jersey, because she some how beat you in a match..."

575 words