Yuuichi x reader baby it's cold outside

What u need to know.

U should probably already know what (y/n) and (l/n) means.

I'm going to be in parts of this one shot.😺😺😺
________________________________________________________________________
I was cleaning my room and humming to a song.

"(y/n), honey can u go get somethings for me at the store?"

i smiled. "sure."

I put the cleaning stuff up and went to the kitchen to get the list of things my mom needed, then I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door.

{Time Skip}

I walked out of the store with all the things my mom needed . "lets see did i get everything? yep!" I kept walking till a peace of paper hit me in the face. "what's this." I read the paper still on my face. "No way!" I shoved the paper in my bag and ran home.

{at home}

"i'm home."

my mom looked up. "oh good, did u get everything i needed?"

I smiled." yep, guess what i found on my way back!"

"and what's that sweety?"

I pulled the paper out of my bag. "the hospital down the road needs someone to sing some Christmas songs, for the little kids."

"What i good idea, i'm guessing your going to sign up?"

"yep I'm going right know to sign up."

"well have fun sweety."

I smiled. "I haven't got the part yet but if I do then I'll have fun." then iIran to the hospital to sign up.

I got to the hospital and walked to the front desk. A nurse with purple hair and blue eyes turned smiled. " what can I help u with?"

"I was wondering if i could sign up for the Christmas thing?"

"Oh sure, let me just get the sign up sheet." She pulled a peace of paper from a pile of papers. "Here u go."

I smiled. "Thanks." I signed my name and handed the paper back to her.

"Thank you for signing up."

"Your welcome."

"Now time to give Yuuichi his medicine." She was about to take some medicine to someone, till she saw a boy with orange hair and patience clothes run outside.

"Taiyou get back to your room." She was about to run after him but turned to me. "I'm sorry to ask u this but can u take this medicine to room 315?"

"Sure." I took the medicine and she ran after the boy.

I walked down the hall. "Room 315 Room 315, here it is!" I knocked softly on the door."

I could hear a males voice, tell me to come in.

I opened the door to see a boy with navy blue hair in bed. I smiled. "Hi I'm hear to give u your medicine, since the nurse had to do something."

He smiled back. I handed him the medicine, "so what's your name?"

"Tsurugi Yuuichi but you can call me Yuuichi."

I smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm
(l/n) (y/n) but u can call me (y/n)."

We talked for a while, he told me about how he got in the hospital and about is brother.

"Miss (Y/n) visiting hours are almost up."

I turned to the nurse and smiled. "Alright." I turned back to Yuuichi. "Well I guess I'll see u again, when I come to sing."

He smiled. "Yeah, I'll see u then."