Minamisawa x reader x Kurama broken

Sorry this took so long izukey_realm I just really had a hard time trying to figure out how to write the chapter, but I hope it was how you wanted it to be.

(Y/n)= your name
__________________________________________________________________________________
I looked up at the school sign with a uninterested look. "So this is Raimon..." Taking one more look I headed inside, as I headed to my first class I ended up running into someone.

"Hey, watch it."

I looked up to see a familiar purple haired male. The male looked at me annoyed, before his eyes widened. "(Y/n)?"

"Oi Minamisawa why'd you stop." As the blue hair male looked past Minamisawa, he looked at me suprised.

Minamisawa smiled. "Its been a while, how have you been (y/n)?"

I looked at the two boys I use to be friends with for a minute, before walking past them.

Kurama's Pov

Minamisawa watched in suprise as (y/n) walked off. "What was that she completely ignored us..."

I shrugged, before heading to class. "Who cares..."

{Time skip}

I sighed as I headed to my next class, until my eyes landed on (y/n) sitting alone. "Whats she doing out here alone..?"

As I mumbled that she looked up. "Kurama?"

"So she does remember me."  As I thought that I opened my mouth to say something, only for the bell to ring. I looked back to see that (y/n) was gone. Shrugging I headed back to class.

"There you are Kiyama what took you so long?"

I sighed as I took my seat beside Minamisawa. "I heading here, until I ran into (y/n)."

Minamisawa cocked a eyebrow as I mentioned her. "Oh, Did she remember you?"

I gave a small nod. "We didn't talk really, but she said my name so that has to mean she remembers us."

Minamisawa thought for a moment. "Well if she remembers us...then why did she ignore us this morning."

I shrugged. "Who knows."

A smile formed on Minamisawa's face. "Well how about we ask her after school?"

I sighed, before looking out the window. "Sure...I guess."

(Y/n)'s pov
I sighed as I grabbed my things and headed out the door, only to run into Minamisawa and Kurama.

Minamisawa smiled. "Hey (y/n), can we talk?"

"Can't they get the picture that I don't want to talk to them..." I looked at them for a moment, before I tried to walk past them, only for Minamisawa to stop me.

"Why do you keep ignoring us (y/n) I mean its been a couple of years since we seen each other, but its not like you forgot about us. So why do you keep ignoring us?"

I turned to look at the two males. "Why... You real want to know?"

They looked at each other before nodding there heads.

"I ignore you because I don't want to go through the samething I went through at my old school. I don't want to have to believe I have friends only for them to back stab me and beat me to the point I can't breath!" I was suprised as I felt the tears start to fall down. "I know we were friends when we were younger...but how am I suppose to trust you, when it went so wrong the last time I trusted someone..."

It was quiet for a moment, until I was pulled into a embrace. "I'm sorry all that happened to you (y/n), but if you'll let us we'll try to gain your trust back." I looked up at Minamisawa as he gave me a gentle smile. "Right Kurama?"

I looked at the blushing blue haired shorty. "Yeah...I guess."

I looked at them both, before I slowly started to smile.

Words 593