Tsurugi x reader x Shindou She's mine

As you guys saw on my new athurs note i am back doing one shots and are first request is from AndreiaSilva421911! I hope you like it!!!

(Y/n) = your name

(H/c) = hair color
__________________________________________________________________________________
I sighed as the school bell rang signaling that it was time to head to my next class. "Finally it's the last class of the day..." As I said that there was a small tap on my shoulder causing me to jump.

Turning around I came face to face with Shindou. A small smile formed on his face when I jumped. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

I smiled. "Its fine, what did you need?"

There was a pause as if he was thinking about what he wanted to say. "I'm having this party for the team and managers and I wanted to see if you would be coming."

"Sure, when is it and what time should I start heading there?"

A smile appeared on his face as I agreed to come. "Its this Saturday and it starts 6:30."

I opened my mouth to say something, only to be interupted by the tardy bell. "Well I'll see you later Shindou, I have to get to class before I get in trouble." With that I headed to my next class.

{Time skip}

"(Y/n) you sure you don't want any help putting the towels and bottles up?"

"Don't worry Aoi I can handle it." As I said that I waved her off and continued to the club room. Everything was going great...until I tripped on one of the steps. "Ah crap.."

I bent down to grab one of the water bottles, but someone beat me to it. "Need help?"

I looked up to see the ace striker of the team. "If you don't mind Tsurugi."

Bending down he started helping pick up everything. "So why were you caring all of this by yourself, where are the other managers?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "Well I kind of told them I didn't need any help..."

Tsurugi rolled his eyes, but smiled. "Well maybe next time you should ask for help."

I chuckled. "Yeah."

As I said that it got quiet for a couple minutes between us, until Tsurugi decided to break it. "Hey (y/n)?"

"Yes?" I looked up at him curiously.

"Did you hear about the party at Shindou's this Saturday?"

I smiled. "Yeah Shindou told me about it earlier, but what about it?"

There was a pause, before he answered. "I was wondering if you would like to go with me."

A small blush apeared on my face, but I slowly smiled. "Sure I'd love to."

A smile formed on the males face. "Will it be fine with you if I pick you up at 6:00?"

"That's fine by me." With that we continued to head to the locker room

{Time skip}

I sighed nervously as I watched the clock waiting for it to be six.

"Honey Tsurugi's here."

I took another breath to calm myself down, before heading down stairs.

Tsurugi's eyes widened for a second, before a smile appeared. "You look beautiful."

I blushed, but smiled. "Thank you." Taking my hand we headed to Shindou's house. After a couple minutes we finally made it to the party. I smiled as I saw everyone from the team. "Well it looks like everyone's here."

"Yeah, so what do you want t-" Before Tsurugi could finish his sentence I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor.

I smiled "Come on Tsurugi let's dance."

There was chuckle, before he started to join in with me on the dance floor.

Shindou's Pov
I sighed as I looked around. "I guess she didn't come..."

"Relax Shindou maybe you just haven't seen her. Why don't you go ask around and see if anyone has seen her come in?"

I gave another sigh, before smiling softly at Kirino. "Yeah I guess I could do that..." Getting up I started looking around, I looking for a couple minutes, but started to get discouraged until my eyes landed on (h/c) haired female. I headed her way, but stopped in my tracks as I noticed that she was slow dancing with Tsurugi...

I glared daggers at the navy haired male. As the song ended Tsurugi said something, before heading to the snack table. "Finally..." Once (y/n) wasn't looking, I walked over to Tsurugi and dragged him to the garden.

Your Pov
"I wonder whats taking Tsurugi so long.." I looked around trying to find him, when I finally decided to ask someone. "Hey Tenma, have you seen Tsurugi?"

The swirly haired male thought for a moment. "I think I saw him and Shindou head outside to the garden."

I smiled and gave a small thanks, before heading to the garden. "I wonder why him and Shindou went out here..." As I continued to look through the garden I started to hear voices. "Hey that sounds like Shindou."

I turned a corner to see the two males, except they both were in a heated glare and looked like they had been in a small fight. "Shindou, Tsurugi whats going on?!"

Both males looked up in suprised. "(Y/n)?!"

I looked at them worriely, as I notice the small bruises forming on each of there faces. "Why are you two fighting?"

They both looked at eachother, before Shindou finally spoke. " We were fighting because of you..."

I looked at him suprised. "Why?"

Shindou sighed. "Because we both like you."

I sighed and thumped them in the head. "Well fighting isn't going to help you at all...I would think asking would have been better..."

They both rubbed there foreheads. "Well then who would you pick?"

I stopped for a moment as they both asked me. "W-Well I don't really know..." I fiddled with my fingers as I tried to decide. "I like you both..."

It was silent for a moment, before Tsurugi spoke up. "Well then how about we share you until you figure it out..?"

Shindou thought for a moment. "That could work."

I blushed as the brown haired male agreed. "W-Well I guess thats okay.."

Tsurugi smiled and took my hand. "Well since we're sharing her...that means I have her to myself tonight."

A small tick mark appeared on Shindou's head. "No it doesn't."

I giggled a little as I watched the two males start to get into a small argument.

Words 1044