Kyousuke x reader boyfriend

Sorry it took so long tsurugi14-miya ive been busy with Thanksgiving coming up but i hope you liked the one shot.

Thinks you need to do.

(Y/n) = your name

Your Endou's sister and your very innocent when it comes to love.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I sighed and looked up at the sky as I headed to the river bank, only to end up run into someone.

I looked up to see Tsurugi, I smiled. "Hey Tsurugi."

He looked down at me. "Hey..."

I looked at the direction he was coming from. "I'm guessing your heading to the hospital to visit with Yuuichi."

"Yeah."

I smiled. "Mind if i come with you?"

He looked at me then started walking. "Sure.."

As walked we would talked about random things like how we are trying to undo the soccer band and stop who ever was doing this.

I sighed. "I just can't wait teel this is fixed and I can get my brother back.

After a little while we finally got to the hospital, I was about to go in till Tsurugi stopped.

I looked back at him. "What's wrong?"

He sighed and looking at me." I need to tell you something.."

I looked at him worried." What is it."

He looked at away." I like you..."

I gave him a confused look. "I already know that, I mean if you didn't like me then we wouldn't be friends."

He had a little red tint to his face. "No i mean...oh never mind..."

He walked past me and went inside. I watched him confused for a moment but just shrugged it off and followed him inside.

{Time skip}

After visiting with Yuuichi I went to go get us something to drink.

"Okay i got a Coke for Yuuichi, a Root beer for me, now I need a Dr pepper for Tsurugi."

I looked in my pockeds to try and find a quarter.

"Looking for one of these?"

I looked up to see my friend Taiyou holding a quarter.

I smiled and gave him a hug. "Taiyou, it's been a while."

He chuckled and hugged me back. " yeah it has been, what brings you here?"

"I'm with my friend visiting there brother."

"Oh you mean Tsurugi."

I smiled. "Yeah, how did you know?"

He grinned. "I saw you two outside." He frowned. " if you don't mind me asking  what where you to talking about?"

I thought for a moment. "Nothing real all he did was tell me that he liked me."

Taiyou looked at me like I was crazy. "Nani! What did you say?"

"Nothing really, I mean i already knew he liked me if he didn't like me then we wouldn't be friends."

Taiyou looked at me for a moment then started to laugh.

My face started to heat up. "What's so funny."

He wipped a fake tear away. "He wasn't saying he liked you as a friend (y/n) he was confessing, he was trying to say he liked you more then a friend."

Tsurugi's Pov

"So did you tell her Kyousuke?"

I sighed and looked out the window. "Yeah but she was to innocent to know what i ment.."

Yuuichi chuckled. "Well you should have know that."

I looked at him then sighed again. "Yeah but I still thought she would know what I ment..."

Yuuichi looked at the clock. "She's been gone a while, Why don't you go see if she needs some help."

"Yeah I'll go see..." As i said that I got up and left the room.

As i was walking down the hall to the vending I turned the corner, only to end up running into (y/n).

"Sorry..."

She started to pick the drinks up. "I-Its fine."

I went to grab the last drink but are hands met. (Y/n) face started to heat up.

I put my hand to her forhead. "Are you getting sick..?"

"I...i like you to!" As she said that she covered her mouth.

I froze for a moment. "What..?"

She looked away. "When we came here you said you liked me...well I didn't understand what you ment until now and so i wanted to tell you I'm so-"

I sighed and pressed my lips to hers,  silenced her. "Come one lets get back to Nii-san."

"O-Okay."

677 words