Suzuno Fuusuke x reader Marry me

Sorry it took so long yinonesama1 but I hope you like it.

(Y/n) = your name.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I smiled as I walked down the aisle to see my soon to be husband, tears wanted to fall when he reached out to take my hand.

The preacher smiled at us, then looked at everyone in the crowd. "Today we are gathered here to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony. Since the two have made there own vows, I'll let them get to that."

Fuusuke turned to me with a smile. "(Y/n), there is no way to truly tell you how happy I am to stand at this alter and have you become my wife. I smile everyday when I remember the first day we met at Ohisama En."

{Flashback}

I smiled as I ran around with everyone else at Ohisama En, passing the soccer ball back and forth. The ball was passed to me but on accident I missed it.

"I'll go get it." I ran over to were the ball had stopped.

It was in front of a boy that had silver hair and blue eyes. He looked at the ball for a second before kicking it back to me.

I stopped it with my foot and smiled. "Hey you want to play with us?"

He looked at me and shrugged. "Sure."

I smiled as I took his hand and headed back where everyone else was.

{End of Flashback}

I smiled at the memory.

"I love how you still fell in love with me even when I woul be cold twords you and tried to push you away."

{Flashback}
I sighed as I walked into my room after being deffeted by Inazuma eleven, I was about to close the door only to see Suzuno walk by.

I smiled and ran out my door. "Suzuno!"

He stopped but didn't turn around. "What?"

"You were good in todays match."

He turned around glaring at me. "There was nothing great about that match!"

I jumped at the sudden change in his voice. "Sorry I just thought.."

"Well next time don't think..."

I watched him walk away but shrugged his coldness off.

(Time skip)

"Hey Suzuno wait up!"

He stopped and turned to me. "What?"

I smiled. "Why don't we go to practice together?"

He looked at me for a moment then shrugged. "Sure..i guess."

{End of Flashback}

He smiled. "I thought I loved you when I asked you out, but I was wrong I never thought I could love you as much as I do now"

{Flashback}

I sighed as I looked around for Suzuno. "I wonder what he wanted to talk to me about?"

As I said that I saw the silver haired mame.

I smiled. "Hey Suzuno."

He smiled back. "Hey."

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

He sighed but smiled nervously.. "(Y/n) we've know eachother since we were little and you've always been there for me as my friend..but."

I looked at him confused. "But what?"

"But I realized I care for you more then a friend." He looked up at me with a smile. "I love you."

I looked at him suprised for a moment but jumped up and gave him a hug. "I love you too."

{End of Flashback}

He rubbed his thumb on my hand gently. "And I'm sure I'll love you even more then I can imagine."

Tear threatened to fall but I held them back as I spoke my vows. After a couple minutes I finished.

The preacher smiled. "And with that nothing else is needed to be said, you may kiss your bride."

Suzuno smiled and pulled me closer. "I love you." With that his lips hit mine in a gentle kiss.

Words 613