Yukimura x Otaku reader My Otaku

Sorry it took so long Midnight-Katsu but I hope you like. (I'm not that good at fluffy eaither but I still hope you like.)

(Y/n)= your name.
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on (y/n) we've already been here to long."

I looked at Yukimura with puppy eyes. "Come on Yukimura can we look at one more anime store.

He looked at me then sighed. "Fine but I'm not going to be the own to get in trouble for being late for soccer practice."

I smiled. "Okay."

As he let go of my arm I took off into the store.

Yukimura Pov.

I sighed as I watched her took off into the store. "Why is she alsways like this..." Grabbing all the bags from the previous anime stores, I followed her in side. "Now were did she go..?"

As I said that I looked down one of the Isles to see (y/n) glaring at a girl who had her hand on the same manga.

(Y/n) Pov.

I glared at the girl in front of me as she glared back at me. "I was here first."

She roled her eyes. "Yeah right it's obvious that I was here first."

I opened my mouth ready to yell an cuss this girl out until Yukimura go in between me and the girl.

"Okay that's enough (y/n), lets go."

I looked at him in suprise. "What no I'm not-" Before I could finish my sentence he dragged me away into another isles. I glared at him. "Why would you do that! I was first!"

He rolled his eyes. "Just get something else so we can go to practice."

I glared at him one last time and turned around to get something else.

{Time skip}

After about an hour or two I finally got everything I wanted besides that manga...we headed to my house to drop all the bags off and then headed to the soccer field.

"How long are you going to be mad at me?"

I turned to look at Yukimura with hatred in my eyes. "Forever! I can't believe you let that girl get that manga and not me!" He opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted him. "Save it!"

With that I took off to the feild to get the water bottles and towels ready for the rest of the team.

Yukimura Pov.

I watched as she took off to the feild before I could show her the manga she wanted from the store. Sighed I just followed and went to the changing room to get ready for practice.

All dearing practice I couldn't concentrate, I would eaither miss the shot or when one of my teammates passed the ball I would miss it.

"You okay Yukimura?"

I looked at Shirosaki. "Yeah just got something on my mind."

He chuckled. "Oh so it's (y/n)?"

I looked at him suprised. "How did you know that?"

He tossed me a water bottle. "Because when you have something on your mind it's always got something to do with (y/n)."

Before I could say something Shirosaki headed to the locker room with everyone else.

{Time skip}

I sighed as I looked at the door to (y/n) house. I lifted my hand and knocked. It was quiet until I heard the sound of foot steps and then the door opened.

"Go away Yukimura." She went to shut the door but I stuck my foot in the way.

"Will you at least let me freaken talk!"

She glared. "What..?"

I took the manga out of my bag. "Here I was going to give it to you when we were heading to practice but you wouldn't let me."

(Y/n) looked at the manga with big eyes. " when did you get this?"

I smiled. "When I got in between you and that girl I grabbed it."

She looked at me with a smiled and jumped up giving me a hug. "Thank you thank you so much."

I smiled and hugged her back. "You're welcome but you still oh me an apology."

"Okay let me think. You don't have to go shopping with me next time."

I roled my eyes." We both know that's not going to happen."

She sighed. "Okay then How about this." She got on her tip toes and kissed me  on the lips."

I chuckled. "That will work."

She smiled. "Good. I love you Yukimura."

I smiled. "I love you too. My Otaku."

716 words.