Endou x reader help

Sorry it took so long @rydialLibra
__________________________________________________________________________________
It was a rain day which meant there would be no soccer practice, so me and the rest of the managers came up with a plan to get the team to come over to my house to have fun and relax .

I was snapped out of my thoughts as the bell went off, meaning that school was over.

I grabbed my things and went to meet up with Aki so we could start working on the cookies.

{Time skip}

It had been about an hour and all they boys were in the living room while me and the other managers were in the kitchen baking.

"(Y/n) can you and Natsumi set the cookies and milk up for the boys."

I gave Aki a fake smile. "Sure."

As me and Natsumi were setting there was an awkward silence.

"So how about one of us passes out the cookies."

She glared and looked away. "Do whatever."

I sighed but still grabbed the tray of cookies and started to pass them out.

As I was about to give the tray to Endou there was a loud sound of thunder and then a click as the lights turned off.

I sighed. "i'll be right back." 

I handed the plate to Endou and went to the back to get some candles and flashlights, but Of course...I was to short...

"Need help?"

I terned to see Endou. "Kind of."

He gave me a boost to where i was able to reach the candles and flashlights.

I smiled. "Thanks."

He gave me grin. "No problem anything else i can help you with?"

"Can you pass the flashlights out?"

"Sure!"

As I gave him the flashlights, we both got to work on passing the candles and flashlights out.

When we finished every one just started to eat, tell stories, and everything else.

{Time skip}

It had been about an hour since everyone went home and the only person that was still here was Endou.

I sighed. "Endou you don't have to stay and help me clean up."

He gave me a goofy grin. "I don't mind besides, whats wrong with me helping my girlfriend clean up the house."

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "True."

373 words.