The Promise

I'm in my car on the way to the mall when it hits me. THE MONEY. He means he put the money in my account! I take my phone out and send him a quick text.

Did YOU put the money in my account?!”

Yes, yes I did.”

When?!”

After you disappeared off the face of the planet.”

What? Why did you do that when you were mad at me?”

Because I knew you had very little amount of money in your account and knew you were going to need more. Not that you used any of it.”

Well I didn't KNOW it was in there... If I had known, I wouldn't have been in the streets starved and my car would have had gas in it.”

I'm sorry, baby.”

How come you didn't tell me it was in there when you guys found me?”

To tell you the truth, I forgot about the money until I heard Zacky talking to you on the phone just recently.”

Well what do you want me to do with it?”

Spend it?”

But it's your money...”

No, it's yours now. It's in your account. Buy whatever you want with it.”

Thanks, Jim. I love you. :')”

I love you too ,baby. I'll talk to you later. Gotta get back to recording. Have a nice time at the mall.”

I will. Bye baby!”

I put my phone on my lap with a wide grin. Jimmy's absolutely amazing. He didn't have to put that money in my account, yet he still did because he cares no matter what happens between us. I'm definitely going to buy something sexy for me to model in for him the next time I see him. Something I know he's going to love. I pull up to the mall and quickly find a parking spot so I can head inside and start my shopping spree. There's a spot close to the entrance doors, so I park there and head inside. I head to Victoria's Secret first so I can buy some sexy lingerie. Plus I do need more bras and panties. I spend about a grand at VS before moving on to my next destination. I need more Metallica merch and I know Jimmy's a huge fan of them. Him seeing me all decked out in Metallica merch will make him drool. I giggle to myself before heading into Hot Topic across the hall. I walk straight for the shirt section at the back and start grabbing every Metallica shirt available.

“Wow. You must really love Metallica.”

“I do, but probably not as much as my boyfriend. He's absolutely obsessed. Kinda like how I am with his band.”

“Your boyfriend's in a band? Is it a known band?”

“Yeah you can say they're pretty known. Considering they've actually performed with Metallica.”

“Really?! What band is he in?!”

“Avenged Sevenfold.”

“REALLY?!”

I look over at the guy and just laugh.

“Yes. I'm dating Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan and I'm Zacky Vengeance's sister.”

“Whoa really? That's fuckin awesome! You're wicked lucky.”

“I guess so. Not many people recognize me at first, though. I try staying on the down low when it comes to the band. Can't really do that now, now that Jimmy's announced to a whole arena of fans that we're together,” I chuckle.