Happy Ending

**we're skipping a few months here**

Things have been going great these past few months. Sarah and Brian are together now. The band is doing fantastic. They've just finished their Nightmare tour and now they're on a long hiatus, which I'm happy for because today is Jimmy's and my wedding day and I really want a lot of time for us to spend together as newlyweds. We're leaving for our honeymoon in two days. I'm excited because we're going all the way to Aruba. It'll be a long ass plane ride, but totally worth it.

“Becca have you seen an extra shoe lying around?” Sarah asks frantically.

Everything's kinda hectic at the moment. All girls are running around like chickens without their heads trying to get ready for the ceremony. I'm still waiting for my fucking hairstylist to come do my hair and the wedding is in a fucking hour. The guys probably have it good right now. Just putting on their suits and combing out their hair with no freaking issue with time at all.

“I don't know, Sarah. I'm just sitting here waiting for this fucking cunt bag to come do my hair,” I sigh. “This is a fucking train wreck. What if we don't get to the church in time?”

“Calm down I'm sure we will.”

“I fucking hope so. I'm not about to be late to my own wedding.”

“You won't be. If anything, one of us girls will do your hair for you. You're already set on makeup, so you'll be okay.”

“I hope so. Just go find your shoe so you're not running late.”

She nods and runs off to find her shoe. Sarah's my Maid of Honor and Brian of course is Jimmy's Best Man. I'm glad those two are together. I'm sure they'll be next to get married. Brian's head over heels in love with her already.

“Look at that bump of yours.”

I look up at Jimmy's mother and smile. Oh did I mention I'm pregnant? Mhm. Six months.

“I know. He's growing so fast.”

She comes over and puts her hand on my stomach. I giggle and look down at my belly. You sure can see my belly in this gown.

“I can't wait til he arrives.” I put my hand on my stomach and smile.

“Me too. You and Jimmy are going to be wonderful parents.”

“Thank you.”

She looks around and back down at me.

“Your hairstylist is late.”

“Yeah I know,” I sigh. “She was supposed to be here half an hour ago.”

“Fuck her. I'll do your hair myself.”

“Thanks Momma Sullivan.”

“Momma Sullivan. You'll be one of those soon.”

I giggle and nod, sitting still while she works on my hair. She braids it, but puts it into a bun so my hair isn't in my face. After she gets it done, she puts my veil on. By the time she's done, it's time to head to the church. I start feeling nervous and self conscious. What if people think I look horrible in this dress? I start panicking, but a voice at the back of my mind tells me I'll be alright. You look beautiful. Who are you kidding? Go out there and marry the love of your life. I smile to myself and get in the limo with the girls. The drive to the church doesn't take long and it looks like everyone's already arrived and inside waiting. I take a deep breath and smile at the girls.