Paris

We've finally made it to France! I've been dying to get here. Not because it's France, but because Sarah lives here! I messaged her on Twitter and told her we were here. She practically started fangirling over Brian. I don't think the fans know that they've split up yet. I didn't really want to tell them myself because it's not my business to, but I know I'm going to tell Sarah. I don't think Brian would mind. He likes her. Her and I made plans to meet up in the city to do a little bit of shopping. I obviously have to get ready first.

“Baby I'm going out shopping with Sarah from Twitter in a little bit. Wanna help pick out my outfit?”

“Sure baby,” he chuckles.

I give him a smile and start digging through my suitcase.

“I want something to cute to wear. Maybe a pair of shorts and a cute top?”

“Well let's see what you've got, babydoll.”

“Okay.”

I giggle and look through my suitcase with him.

“How about you just wear these blue denim shorts with...” He digs through my suitcase before pulling out my American flag crop top. “... this shirt?”

“That works, baby. Thanks.”

“No problem.”

I give him a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my clothes and going to the bathroom to get dressed and do my makeup. After I'm finished, I check myself out before going to Jimmy.

“So... How do I look, baby?”

I twirl around and he just grins.

“Beautiful.”

“Thank you,” I blush.

“Mhm. C'mere.”

He pats his lap, so I giggle and go over to him, sitting on his lap.

“Hi.”

“Hello beautiful.”

I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

“Are you going to miss me?”

“Of course I will,” he chuckles.

“Good because I'll miss you very much.”

I press my lips to his and he smiles.

“Good. So what time are you supposed to meet her?”

“Uhmmmm. About 2:30.”

“Ah okay. So before you go, I want to give you something.”

“What?” I smile.

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out his wallet before handing me his credit card.

“No baby,” I frown.