Avenged Sevenfold Fans Revealed

I must have dozed off because I'm lightly being shaken awake.

“Becca baby, wake up. We're at my house.”

I yawn and open my eyes, sitting up in the seat.

“Oh. Okay.”

He smiles and helps me out of the car. We meet Brian up at the front door and I smile at him.

“Hi Bri.”

“Hey Becs.”

“I'm sorry about that day when I was a cunt about your drinking.”

“You're not a cunt. Don't call yourself that. I just overreacted a bit. It's okay.”

He gives me a hug and looks down at me.

“I'm sorry about your mother.”

I shrug.

“It's okay... Is Zacky mad at me?”

“He's pretty upset about the whole thing that went down.”

“It's not my fault my family are a bunch of rude ass pricks.”

“He knows. He just wishes you didn't do it at your mom's memorial or funeral.”

“I couldn't control when it happened. My cousin is the biggest fucking bitch ever and will start shit no matter where we are. She's just jealous that I'm prettier than her and more successful than her. She's jealous that I have the best brother in the world and hers is a low life drug addict that never speaks to her.”

Brian smiles and kisses my head.

“And she's jealous that you're friends with a bunch of hot rock stars.”

“Exactly,” I giggle.

Jimmy chuckles and opens the front door.

“And she's jealous that you're dating one of them.”

“Mhm. Did you hear what she said to me about you?” I frown.

“No... what did she say?”

“Let's go inside first.”

“Good idea.”

We all head inside and Jimmy closes the door. We go into the living room and sit down on the couch.

“So what did she say?”

“She was all like 'I saw you outside lip locking with the drummer from your brother's band. What are doing with him? Going after him for his money?'”

“Wait are you serious?” Brian frowns. “What a fucking bitch! She deserved that punch in the face.”

“Yeah. I've been wanting to do that for so many years. I hate her the most.”

“I know you're not with me for my money, baby. You make your own money.”

“Yeah.”

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

“I love you,” he whispers, running his fingers through my hair.

I look up at him and smile.

“I love you too, Jimmy.”

“I love you guys too!” Brian shrieks.

We laugh and look over at him.

“We love you too, Brian.”

“Woo!”

I laugh and sit on his lap, curling up in a ball.

“My Brian.”