Morning

I wake up and Jim's in the shower. I smile to myself before grabbing my phone and sitting on the couch on the other side of the room. I decide to go on Twitter to see if I've missed anything important. Not that I would because all the guys' fans talk about are them. I click on my mentions to see if anyone's tweeted me lately. A lot of people have. Just people saying hi and saying they miss my tweets. I smile and decide to send out a tweet.

Good news to come soon. :)”

People retweet and favorite and a couple of fans reply.

Oooh what is it?!”

You'll have to wait and see. :P Don't worry, you'll find out soon. :)”

I can't wait.”

Is it something exciting?”

Of course it is. :)”

I get another mention, but it's not from anyone I've seen before.

<3”

Okay that's weird. I click on their profile and look at their bio. I start giggling and turn around. Jimmy's sitting on the bed with his phone and winks at me.

“When did you make a Twitter, baby?”

“The other day. I decided I wanted to join my beautiful bride-to-be on the interweb.”

“You're a goof.”

“I know.”

He chuckles and comes over to sit next to me.

“Do your fans know you have a Twitter?”

“Nope.”

“Well then I'm gonna give you a shout out.”

“Alright,” he chuckles.

I smile and peck his lips before going back to my phone. I follow him and retweet his tweet to me before sending out another retweet.

Alright, guys. I guess Jimmy decided to make a Twitter without telling me, so go follow him! @TheRevA7X”

Jimmy retweets and favorites my tweet before kissing my cheek.

“Thanks for the shout out, baby.”

“You're welcome. Are you gonna follow me back?”

“Of course,” he chuckles.

I giggle and click on my profile. I'm pretty shocked when I see the verified check mark next to my name.

“Hey Twitter verified me!”

“Well you are engaged to the hottest rock star there is.”

I giggle and playfully swat him.

“Oh shut up. Plus, no one knows that yet!”