Godzilla's Revenge Discussion

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Godzilla's Revenge ...... that's all I really need to say. End discussion.
[Attempts to leave but gets smacked by reader to finish talking about the movie].

Ok ok I'll talk about the movie . Lol. (BTW before I forget this movie also goes by the title All Monsters Attack. I just though that you should all know). The truth is I don't hate this movie. (Secretly I love it as a guilty pleasure ). It's not a very good movie and has quite the reputation amongst Godzilla fans for being one of the worst in the series. (The worst by Toho standards at least). As Godzilla 1998 is still the most hated amongst fans. I think the reason that I generally enjoy it so
much is because when I was real little I used to watch this movie a lot when I was little.

Plot: A boy named Ichiro loves Godzilla. So much so that he begins to daydream about him and his son.  When he daydreams he also likes to daydream the exact same footage that we've seen from most of the other Godzilla movies. (It's legit the exact same footage with almost no tweaks whatsoever). There's also bullies, a plot about robbers, and the movie also dives into complex issues about child abandonment.. (not really).

Let's just talk some of the weird elements about this movie. Ichiro hangs out with Godzilla's son Minya and he talks.

I mean look at it! A Godzilla movie where Minya talks! When you're younger and you watch this you think nothing of it. But, my god! This is just hilarious!

As far as new monsters go in this movie we have Gabera (Making his only appearance in the entire series). One of the worst looking monsters in the entire Godzilla series. The only cool thing is that he shoots electricity. But, other than that the design isn't very good.

The monster itself is basically a mirror image of a bully that ichiro faces and when Minya fights this thing it's like Ichiro is facing his own bully and also the robbers who kidnap him.

Yeah there are robbers in this movie to. It's just all over the place. I don't even know what to say any more. You just kind of have to watch the movie in order to experience all its craziness.

[Btw I don't know what that video is lol].

Anyways, I do have some positive things go say about this movie. It features a lot of Kaiju in it so that's cool. If you're someone who hasn't seen a lot of Godzilla movies the you will be able to rewatch a lot of the battles again incase you haven't seen it.

The music is also pretty good too. I mean every Godzilla movie has good music but I still really like the score for this film. It's instantly recognizable as Godzilla's revenge.

Other positive things I'll say is that I think little kids will really enjoy this one. I mean I enjoyed it when I was really little and I still do although a lot of that is due to the fact that I'm very nostalgic towards this movie and nowadays I see it as a guilty pleasure of mine.

Anyways,
That's all I really feel like writing about this movie today. Give it a watch and judge for yourself.

Let me know in the comments below what you all though of Godzilla's revenge where we can continue to discuss the movie in further detail and be sure to come back next time as I talk about the LSD induced movie Godzilla vs Hedorah!