Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla (1994) Discussion

Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter in my Godzilla series discussion page. In today's chapter we're going to be taking a look at Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla!

(BTW I love this intro scene with Godzilla.)

Ok this one gets kind of a bad wrap in the Heisei series as being one of the weaker ones and I can see why. It has its issues but I'm willing to let some of that slide because I love SpaceGodzilla so much.

(This video goes over all his powers and explains his powers so watch that first).

Anyways, I love SpaceGodzilla. From his design, to his abilities. This is an awesome Kaiju and he is my favorite Godzilla villain. I always loved playing as SpaceGodzilla in the various Godzilla fighting games. (Godzilla: Save the Earth was my favorite).

The plot of this one involves G-Force trying to find new ways to stop Godzilla. One version involves them controlling Godzilla using the telepathic abilities of Miki Saegusa and the other involves the robot Moguera. A character who first appeared in the movie the mysterians. Part of me kind of wishes that they would have just rebuilt Mechagodzilla instead. But, at the same time Moguera has only appeared in one movie and needs some love too.

SpaceGodzilla shows up early on in the movie and after having a battle in space with Moguera

SpaceGodzilla shows up early on in the movie and after having a battle in space with Moguera. Kicking a lot of ass in the process. Like seriously SpaceGodzilla easily takes out Moguera with ease. Before heading to earth to fight Godzilla.