Godzilla King of the Monsters Discussion

Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter in my Godzilla Series Discussion Page! I know that it has been awhile. But, as promised I am finally going to talk about Godzilla King of the Monsters. This has been a long time coming and I have a lot to say. Ever since Godzilla 2014 was released I was eagerly anticipating this movie. Sure, I had Kong Skull Island and several other Godzilla movies in between to help Then after we got that first trailer my jaw hit the floor. I mean the trailers for this movie were absolutely breathtaking, incorporating classical music such as Claire De Lune and they even included somewhere over the rainbow. Pairing classical music with giant monsters is an absolutely genius and beautiful combination and only further fueled my hype for this film. Then I finally saw the film and I just have to say right away that I love this movie. From start to finish this is a fantastic Godzilla movie. It's clear that director Mike Dougherty absolutely loves Godzilla. The love and passion behind this movie are on full fledged display here. This is a movie made for hardcore Godzilla fans. It is filled with so many references that it requires multiple viewings to catch them all. I watched this movie over 20 times this year alone and I see myself getting several more viewings in this year before it ends. I was very happy with this movie. So with that said lets dive into the plot. Talk some pros, cons, the monsters etc. You name it.

Plot:I just went ahead and copied the official synopsis from Legendary and WB

Plot:
I just went ahead and copied the official synopsis from Legendary and WB. It was much easier to do. "Following the global success of "Godzilla" and "Kong: Skull Island" comes the next chapter in Warner Bros. Pictures' and Legendary Pictures' cinematic MonsterVerse, an epic action adventure that pits Godzilla against some of the most popular monsters in pop culture history. The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity's very existence hanging in the balance." Oh and you also have a device known as the Orca that can communicate with the Titans by analyzing their bioacoustics. There are also ecoterrorists in the movie too.

The Good:There is so much that is good in this movie that I had to categorize it into several subcategories

The Good:
There is so much that is good in this movie that I had to categorize it into several subcategories. So lets get started.