Big Godzilla News!

Hey everyone! I haven't updated this thing in awhile. But, I feel like now is a good time to do so. Anyways, next week (at the time I'm writing this which is 7-12-2018). we're about to get some huge Godzilla related stuff so let's go!

1. Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle Releases To Netflix on 7-18-2018.

The anime sequel to Godzilla Planet of the Monsters is finally ready to be released! Yeah this movie was already released in theaters to Japan. However, next week it's coming to Netflix. I've heard mixed things about it from people who've seen it. But, I hope that I will be able to find some enjoyment with it. This is after all Godzilla and he deserves the best. I know Mechagodzilla is supposed to appear in this movie so I'm hoping it turns out to be pretty cool. I watched the first movie twice and while I don't love it. I don't think it's great. Hopefully, the second pet turns out to be pretty good! Fingers crossed.

2, Godzilla King of the Monsters Is Coming To Comic Con! Possible Trailer!?

So in some great news Godzilla King of the Monsters Director Mike Dougherty confirms that the movie is coming to comic con! Which hopefully means that by next week we will have our first trailer for the movie! That would be awesome because my hype...

So in some great news Godzilla King of the Monsters Director Mike Dougherty confirms that the movie is coming to comic con! Which hopefully means that by next week we will have our first trailer for the movie! That would be awesome because my hype for this movie is at level 10 out of 10 right now and I desperately need that trailer to crave my Godzilla appetite. So hopefully we get that trailer and some more information on the future of the Monsterverse such as Godzilla vs. Kong. Also, the news just came out this week about actress Vera Farminga and her character in the upcoming Godzilla King of the Monsters who's character is using bioacoustics to communicate and possibly control the Monsters. So that should help make the sequel a little more interesting.

But, anyways what do you all think of this news? Are you excited for next week? Do you think we will get a trailer? Will the anime sequel be good? Let me know in the comments below we can continue to discuss this further. Anyways, thanks for reading this. I'll be back discussing the anime sequel next week as well as more comic con stuff so be on the lookout for that. Post your comments below and as always thank you for reading this and I hope you all have a Wonderful day!