Godzilla: Final Wars Discussion

Well the time has finally come for us to reach the end of the millennium series of Godzilla movies. This time with the most insane and crazy of them all Godzilla Final Wars.

Ok so how do I even describe this plot!? It's so bat shit crazy. But, I love it. We have monsters fighting monsters and people Kung fu fighting humanoid aliens. Mix that in with the most explosions in movie history and you have Godzilla: Final Wars. Originally this was supposed to be the big finale as after this one Toho vowed that they wouldn't make another Godzilla movie for 10 years so they really went all out with this one.

Plot: Ok, I'm going to do my best

Plot: Ok, I'm going to do my best. Basically it's been years since Godzilla was trapped in the arctic by the vessel known at the Gotengo. Since then the Earth Defense Force (EDF) was created to combat monsters. The recruits of the EDF consisted of Mutants (people with enhanced abilities). Basically, this is where that crazy matrix stuff starts happening in the movie. These mutants all begin flying all over the place and they even manage to take down a Kaiju (ebirah from Godzilla vs the sea monster) with a basic set of weapons. It's insane.

So the rest of it goes like this The Xiliens (the aliens from Invasion of the Astro Monster) show up once again initially as good guys but it turns out they're really evil because all alien races in Godzilla pretty much are. The main bad guy in the movie is an extremely entertaining villain. He's just a blast to watch in how over the top he is. I love it.

So The Xiliens manage to take control of all of earth's monsters along with most of the mutants with the exception of our main lead named Ozaki because he and the main villain are known as something called a Keizers

So The Xiliens manage to take control of all of earth's monsters along with most of the mutants with the exception of our main lead named Ozaki because he and the main villain are known as something called a Keizers. Which are basically the Mutant equivalent of super saiyans and have enhanced powers.