Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack Discussion

Hey everyone and welcome back to another chapter in this Godzilla Discussion page. Ok this movie has the longest title of any Godzilla movie. Hence why most fans just refer to this one as GMK.

(This theme is amazing).

Ok so let's talk about GMK. This is my favorite in the millennium series. I mean this movie has  the director of the Awesome 90s Gamera trilogy (Shusuke Kaneko) directing it. Which by the way is an amazing trilogy and well worth checking out.

Once again GMK is another reboot with only two Godzilla films being canon to it

Once again GMK is another reboot with only two Godzilla films being canon to it. The first is the original 1954 film and the other film being Godzilla (1998) or Zilla. So yeah it was with this movie that Toho officially made Zilla canon with the real Godzilla making that movie  seem null and void as a "Godzilla" movie now.

Plot:
In this movie Godzilla takes on the guardian monsters and they are Ghidorah, Mothra, and Baragon.

Why I love This Movie

Better effects:

This is one of the best in the series for a variety of reasons. For one thing the model and effects work has been improved greatly from the previous Godzilla movies. This movie also has a more interesting plot that is kind of mystic. The way it brings in the guardian monsters and it.

Great Music:

This movie has one of the best scores to any of the Godzilla movies. Sometimes I'll be humming the theme to this movie when I'm walking around.

Better Human Characters: